• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a FRIEND ONLY in Pittsburgh

Camel26

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I am a 23 year old lesbian living in the Pittsburgh area, and my ler just left for more than 2 months to study abroad. We are a committed couple, and I am not looking for anything sexual by posting here. I am just looking for an open minded person to connect with...maybe have a few tickle fights with after we've gotten to know eachother/feel comfortable...I don't care if you're a man or a woman, as long as you understand that 1) I will not sleep with you and 2) this is strictly me looking to make some new friends. So if you think that's something you are interested in as well, let me know!

Peace,

A Lonely Camel

Cool!!! Where are you north of here? We talking Shaler, Wexford, or Erie? ;)

Camel26 said:
Peace,

A Lonely Camel
Awwww!!!! *sniff* lol That's just too damn cute. Well, I live five thousand miles or so away, so all i can do is send you good vibes from the land of kilts and bagpipes. Also, I'll buy a miny camel doll and put it in a little shrine for you.

Last edited:
There's just something about a man in a kilt...

If you want to make that a true shrine, put some chocolate in it!!! ;) Thanks for the good vibes--right back at ya!!!

Well, I'm pretty far away, so, all I can do for you is the same as dudes offer... And if you ever want to just talk, I'm a good listener, just let me know and we could chat or something :) ...

PS: I'm a pharmacist :cool: , I'll hook you up :wooha: ... hehehehe :D

Hey there:
Sorry to hear your so lonely:(
Im from central PA area,,harrisburg,,in between pittsburgh and Philly,, if you ever swing thru here maybe we can get together for a good ol fashion ticklin!! Im all TIKLER but would love to chat with you more about this,,strictly for the tickling only is perfect! wheres your ticklish spots camel?
take care

C-Man

Hey,
Sorry to hear of your loss. I live in Pittsburgh, born and raised. My e-mail is [email protected]. I would love to talk, feel free to contact me anytime. I think it would be cool!!!!!!

Camel26 said:
Cool!!! Where are you north of here? We talking Shaler, Wexford, or Erie? ;)
Wide range you gave me there... I'm in Beaver Co.

I love Beaver County!!!! My friend's mom lives in USC...so I was up that way...nice!!!

Duke--where in the Burgh?

Concrete--I'm ticklish most places...it's just figuring out exactly what works best in each spot...it can vary!!! But almost everywhere I'd say...:D

I'd Walk A Mile For A Camel, But........................

"study Abroad"? Omg!!! Is She Cheatin' On You Humpster?? Lol! Ah Yes "beaver" County.....(insert Your Own 6th Grade Level Joke Here). You Know Everybody At Tt Is Behind You.( Wow Great View!!). My Mule & Wagon Probably Couldn't Make It To Pa. So I'll Just Have To Provide Cyber Support And Tickles. Btw,your Freind In The Good Vibrations Business, Isn't It True You Always Open Her Christmas/birthday Present First? Lol! Keep Your Cute Chin Up And Those Darned Shoes Off!!! We All Are Thinking About You And Wish Miss Ler A Speedy Return To The Girl Of Her Dreams.

GEORGIATKLER said:
"study Abroad"? Omg!!! Is She Cheatin' On You Humpster?? Lol! Ah Yes "beaver" County.....(insert Your Own 6th Grade Level Joke Here). You Know Everybody At Tt Is Behind You.( Wow Great View!!). My Mule & Wagon Probably Couldn't Make It To Pa. So I'll Just Have To Provide Cyber Support And Tickles. Btw,your Freind In The Good Vibrations Business, Isn't It True You Always Open Her Christmas/birthday Present First? Lol! Keep Your Cute Chin Up And Those Darned Shoes Off!!! We All Are Thinking About You And Wish Miss Ler A Speedy Return To The Girl Of Her Dreams.

Ha...I gave her permission to do whatever she wants while she's away...what happens on SAS, stays on SAS...so if she wants to, she can...I figure, I'm the only one she's ever done ANYTHING with...and I got most of my random hook ups and fooling around out of my system in high school/early college. So I'm ready to settle down...and don't want her to look back and regret not having tried something else before settling down as well...it's not cheating if I said it was ok in the first place! ;)

MMM...beaver...they make great coats...? :p

And of course I open her christmas presents first!!! that is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Thank you so much, GT, for your constant love, support, compliments, jokes, and tickles...I always get so excited when I see you've commented on something I've said...you always make me smile...my chin is up, my shoes are always off..

If you ever get that wagon up to PA, let me know...I owe you several hugs...and a few pokes and prods...;)

I live about 10 minutes outside the city, a little suburb in the west end.

Sweet! I'm in the shadyside/squirrel hill area! Not too far at all!!! Going to the Jam on Walnut Street today? It's supposed to be cool...except for the weather...;)

I've heard the Jam on Walnut is fun. I have never been there. How are you holding up with everything? I look forward to hearing from you. Finding out where you are ticklish and so forth!

30 miles from Pittsburgh

I am there all the time. I currently am in college. I work a lot now in the summer time at a steel mill. i am a big fan of tickling feet, if they are nice (that's all). i fill the friend only perfectly. I am 22.

You can drop me a line on Yahoo - jmpopovic - I didn't want to just PM you out of the blue. (And I won't get all offended if you don't *lol*)

Hey Duke--the Jam was kinda lame, and my roomie just returned from studying abroad, so we all partied with him to welcome him back to our usual state of inebriation in the msot festive manner possible...;) Ya didn't miss anything at the jam, but the party at my place was pretty sweet!!! Thanks for asking how I'm doing--all is well, I miss my girlfriend a ton, but can't dwell on it, as it doesn't pass time any quicker...and I'm ticklish almost everywhere, if it's done right...;)

I knew a guy named Prince who went to Pitt...sweetest man alive, and man could he sing...any chance that guy is you?

NcGolf--where you from outside the burgh?

JM--drop me a PM or an IM on yahoo sometime...it's all good.

Point Park, eh? I lived in the same building last summer as a bunch of Point Park kids...

Into theater? Or are you one of the few who isn't involved in the theater dept?

hi Camel

Im a 29 male from Pittsburgh here. Always like to make new friends, especially if they have similar interests

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back