• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a writer!

I could, but I would prefer to do like human stuff.

Some people aren't into furry I think was all he wanted to say. x3 *laughs* What kind of story are you looking to write?

Some people aren't into furry I think was all he wanted to say. x3 *laughs* What kind of story are you looking to write?

aaaah ok i get it now, was confused cuz theres a lot more then furry art there, but anywho, im honestly looking to just do a collaberation with someone, figure im an artists thats not so great at writing perhaps there are some writers that are looking for artists or want to work on a project :)

I wouldn't class myself as a great writer and most things that I have written haven't had reviews as such but if you want a comic I would be very happy to help. Give me a theme and some ideas that you want to include, what you want to do with your characters, what you want the characters to be and I'll get you some plot sketches written. If you like them we can do something like that but if you would rather I could throw some ideas at you and see if you like them. Just let me know if your interested in having me on board. :lol

I may be interested. I've been trying to get back into writing again. It's been a while but I use to be a freelance writer. I've done more short story / novel type work so I'm not as familiar with laying out panels but it shouldn't take much to get use to. I even have an idea in mind for a script. Does the title "Tickling the Dead" do anything for you?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back