• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for dark, cruel stuff

luzifer

TMF Novice
Hi
I`m looking for the stuff where nightmares come from. Be it storys, clips, or comics. Just let it be non-consensual, cruel, and mercyless. Without a crying, begging (female) victim offering everything for a break its simply not right. In detail:
in clips the girl should be crying and screaming for mercy.
in comics, well lets just say the "pure torture" series from ShanE are one of my favorites. Dark, cruel, hardcore. Just to few and to short!!
and in storys, well, lets just say asylum 7. or"a tale of insane ticklish terror". Other really good stuff are damned in hell storys.
Well I`m hoping for a few suggestions about interesting stuff. I would be really thankfull.
Thank you in advance
Luzifer

look for the 25 minute long tickling clip in TickleJapan on clips for sale, i believe.

thanks Cosmo, thats what I`m talking about. Anything else? To be true I prefer to understand the girls being tickled. Makes the laughing and begging sweeter. But like I said, thats how a "hardcore" tickle videos should be. Anything else like this from anybody else?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back