• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for interaction

simon420

TMF Novice
Hi to all that read this :) I'm Erik. I've been around this site for a long time, but I am becoming more social here. I'd like to talk with anyone- female or male doesn't matter. I don't have a lot of people in my life that I share my tickling/ticklish side with. So being here is enjoyable for me, but it would be nice to talk with people that do share my fetish. And no, we don't and most likely will not only talk just about tickling. I like talking about a lot of things, but don't shy away from the tickle talk if that is what you want. In fact, please don't be shy to talk to me at all. Send me a message or write here if you're interested.

I know I'm probably going to have a full inbox now.... but... I'm always looking for someone nice to talk to. I'm a female switch, preferably ler. My Yahoo messenger ID is on my profile. I'm currently in IL, Iowa coming up pretty quick. :)

Do you want a full inbox? You seem hesitant or apprehensive? If you are, then why post what you did?

What a judgmental statement. It's interesting how you came to that assumption just from my inquiries. Perhaps I just misunderstood what you were saying? Did you ever think of that?

Should have kept your mouth shut dude. She was willing to chat with you! Most females that post a statement like iloveddub did will get bombarded by creeps that trawl each and every thread looking for a girl that they think they can prey on for sexual pleasure. All she was getting at was that she'd like to chat with you because you seemed nice. By making this public every man and his dog will be PM'img her from here on in...

Well shit, I feel dumb. I just didn't pick up on that. Yep, I agree, i should have kept my mouth shut.

Eh, we all moments that we stick our foot in our mouths. It's just a simple misunderstanding, is all. I've been talking to Erik for awhile now and I can say that I really enjoy our talks. We talk about tickling and other things going on in our lives, too.

:)

Hi Cue...id love to talk to you sometime

M...ler ...live in Ohio

Hope to find you sometime on chat!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back