• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for 'lers

girlboundforfun

TMF Poster
I am a woman and a deffinite 'lee. I am looking for 'lers, male and female to introduce me to the fine art of tickle torture. I tried before and I am too ticklish to take it for very long, so I abused my safe word and lost my tormentor. Now, I need to find some online experiences while I find a new tormentor.
girlboundforfun

I'd love to be your new tormentor. I have yahoo and MSN, just check my profile for the email address' or pm me.

hey there

I ;love long tickle fantasies online. my screen name on Yahoo Messenger is masterbob48335 (Rob Grossman)

the name's chris... and i'd be more then happy to accompany for your loss. i/m me on aim if u feel like it- lithiumkid24. im not sure why but i love to tickle the crap outa girls... sometimes just for fun. guess i have a sedistic tendancey but don't really want to hurt anyone. anyway, im 20 and good company =). let me know.

Hi there! I would happily take you to all manner of ticklish extremes, if you would like to chat you can email me: [email protected] look forward to hearing from you?

girlboundforfun said:
I am a woman and a deffinite 'lee. I am looking for 'lers, male and female to introduce me to the fine art of tickle torture. I tried before and I am too ticklish to take it for very long, so I abused my safe word and lost my tormentor. Now, I need to find some online experiences while I find a new tormentor.
girlboundforfun

If you're ever in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, gimme a holla!

My Motto Is:

To make the person who is being tickled enjoy it. PM me. :xpulcy:

A new way to tickle

Hi, am a masseus and an experienced tickler. Would love to talk with you by email. My girl friend and I started a new type of tickle play called "Giggle Therapy" Like to hear more about it? Email me @[email protected]

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back