• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for some guidance/suggestions for my tickling tool kit, please

ReefMD

Verified
Greetings everyone,

I'm a bit of a tickling rookie when it comes to using toys/props on my lees (and also for them to use on me)
I have all of the electronic items, the safety shears, and rope that I think I need. However, I'm missing some of the more traditional, sensual yet possibly sadistic toys. In particular, I have no clue what kind of feathers to get (I know the stiff ones tend to be best) is there a specific brand or bird that those stiff feathers come from?
I'm also looking for a bit fluffier feathers to be used mainly for extremely ticklish lees, but ideal for both tickling a clit and also bringing an orgasm if possible.

Other items I want to include are:
paint brushes and/or makeup brushes
vampire glove (or any special tickle glove that could be better)
head scratcher/massager (the funky spider with several metal legs (wires))
extra fine tipped markers/pens
wartenburg wheel
back scratchers that have adjustable length...

Any other suggestions to include would be much appreciated. I am both a gentle tickler and also a sadistic tickler.

I really would please like any input you could give me. Thanks in advance.
-M

Well, doctor, looks like you got it pretty well-covered!

But I will say....girls are always talking about how the pedicure brush and various treatments tickle them. It seems obvious I know, but I'm always surprised that basic pedicure equipment isn't used more. It certainly has coaxed out countless celebrities to spontaneously tweet about it, unprompted! It seems pretty tried and true, and probably accounts for an inordinately large amount of the foot ticklings in the world today! ;)

Also, whatever that buzzing thing that Tickler In Black used in his old videos, was it called a Hummingbird? Or is it a flosser? I'd love to know exactly what that was. Whatever it is, it's diabolical, minute, pinpoint accuracy, looks beautiful sinking into the skin, an elegant looking tool (as opposed to, say, a lime green Snoopy hairbrush).....and always seemed to get the girl extremely, deeply hysterical. I want one for Christmas, just saying....;)

I used to not like feathers, but a good stiff one.....finding the right one...and then you've got the quill end......that can be sweet......there's also an elegance and classical beauty to it. There's got to be a reason the feather was so aligned with tickling for centuries!

Maybe I shouldn't bring this up here, but did you ever see the tickling scene from the movie "Tampopo"? I always wanted to try that, but on the soles! Though I don't know how that could possibly be pulled off! Probably would be a disaster! Probably multiple disasters! Don't try it!

Thanks so much, Dearest Leo!

As far as electronic tools, I have electric toothbrushes, electric flossers, bullet vibes, and an electric men's shaver that I use without a head.
So far I am planning on using Turkey feathers, ostrich feathers, and pheasant tail feathers.
I added a dental ball burnisher to the list, and a pedi mini kit as well.

I have a bunch of stiff feathers I got from the dollar tree, or maybe it was the crafts section of WalMart--my point is they don't need to be specially ordered or anything, those work just fine. I also am quite fond of paint/makeup brushes! I would say get variety and see what works best-some people are more sensitive to the softer feathers and some to the stiffer ones. Just depends on what kind of touch affects you most!

~K

Great list everyone! One thing that's missing (and missing from my own collection as well sadly) is a Wartenberg wheel. Just google it if you don't know what it is. I've seen it used to great effect all over the body, but especially on sensitive soles.

Baby oil makes most people's feet more sensitive and using a hairbrush with baby oil gets most lees squealing!

As far as feathers go, most craft stores (I mentioned Hobby Lobby in a general discussion thread and got lambasted over some political nonsense, but they have a really nice selection of feathers) or most fabric stores, like Joanne Fabrics.

Slightly off topic ReefMD, have you ever seen garra rufa fish pedicures? Those look super ticklish as well. Not a tool or part of a kit, just kinda cool and since you love marine life lol.

Here's a tip, don't accidentally forget your kit at a hotel. Been through that embarrassment before. Sent my girlfriend in to pick it up because she doesn't mind the awkwardness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back