• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for someone - Important

ticklemebreezy

TMF Poster
Ok, I am in dire need of finding someone. This is very important to me. I was wondering if anyone can help me with websites that actually come up with results whether it has to do with paying or for free. This person screwed my husband and I out of some money and I want to hunt the jerk down. Any suggestions???
Thanks!
Sherri

Does go to Google.com and do a good search on websites that will help you Find People online or in Real Life like indetity websites. i'm sure that word is not spelled right. But i'm pretty sure you get what im trying to mean here!

Good Luck with everything and i'm sorry about what that guy did to you and your husband. But really though hunting someone down and hurting them with (Fighting) or hacking into thier computer etc... is not really a way i would go about it. But thats just me turn the other cheek for thoses that have wronged you.

Breezy...The context in which this occurred might be helpful in narrowing down appropriate ways of looking.

i.e. - If it was a business-related thing, I'd go to the attourney general's office (or their web site) and report it. You can also try the better business bureau to get and give info. on them.

If it's a private matter between you, then other avenues would be better. If you don't want to give too many details here, that's cool. But, basic info. would help to lead you in the right direction. The google search is a good idea in some cases, but not necessarily enough for all. There are lots of options. It's just a matter of what's best in your specific situation.

Ann

They're called private investigators.

They are in the yellow pages.

They are probably regulated by your state.

They will charge you ridiculous fees

They won't guarantee their work

They won't trust you from the minute you walk in the door.

Sometimes, they will find your man.

shylittleme said:
Good Luck with everything and i'm sorry about what that guy did to you and your husband. But really though hunting someone down and hurting them with (Fighting) or hacking into thier computer etc... is not really a way i would go about it. But thats just me turn the other cheek for thoses that have wronged you.

Thanks Shy for the advice...I really didn't want to go into detail, but I should have said that I wasn't going to hurt him. I want back the money back that he owes us because it is a huge amount that we could really use right now.

TklDuo-Ann said:
Breezy...The context in which this occurred might be helpful in narrowing down appropriate ways of looking.

i.e. - If it was a business-related thing, I'd go to the attourney general's office (or their web site) and report it. You can also try the better business bureau to get and give info. on them.

If it's a private matter between you, then other avenues would be better. If you don't want to give too many details here, that's cool. But, basic info. would help to lead you in the right direction. The google search is a good idea in some cases, but not necessarily enough for all. There are lots of options. It's just a matter of what's best in your specific situation.

Ann

Thanks Ann! This is personal. We borrowed him a huge amount of money to buy a car (used through someone else-not a dealership). As of right now, he has been gone over a week and no contact. We trusted this guy because my husband knew him for many years and we even let him stay in our house til he could get back on his feet. We had a number to get ahold of him and knew where he lived, but he paid what he owed to that person and left us with nothing. No forwarding address, no contacts, nothing. And as I said to Shy..."I am not out to harm him", infact the thought never crossed my mind and that is something I would never do. Any advice is helpful.
Thanks!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back