• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for someone who loves to read and RP as well

frankied21

TMF Expert
Hi there! I'm Frankie. I'm a 28 year old switch male. I love to role play with myself as a character, and will show details of myself if the time is right in terns of physical appearance and ticklishness.
As of right now, I have been working on a long story. It is 5 chapters long. I have written 3 so far. It is a fantasy story where I and my lover essentially have a quarrel because she invited her friends and a stripper over, leading to punishing all the women with tickles. It will then turn sexual as well, I haven't gotten to writing that part yet.
It may not be amazing, but I just want to share it with others who truly love reading and then turn it into role play. I don't really like to role play with men, as I don't get as into it and I'm sure other men wouldnt either lol so all the ladies who love reading id loce to share and then RP or write stories for you too! I'd have a chat and share the story with other men, just wouldn't really get into the RP world

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back