• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking to meet some cool people while visiting the west coast

meegs01

TMF Novice
hey whats up my name is mike im 28 and from Ny. next month from the 7th-17th i will be visiting my home away from home which is California. from the 7th-11th i will be in san fran and from the 11th-17 i will be in orange county. i'm looking to meet new friends who are willing to hang out and show me around. i will be renting a car and i plan on traveling around in search of finding cool places and things to do. i'm fun loving outgoing and respectful. while im out here i plan on checking out a winery or two up north. i wouldn't mind going to a museum as i like artsy things sometimes.(maybe alcatraz or something cool like that) i would like to hit up some comedy clubs and see what the local scenes have to offer. if any of this sounds like a good time to you please feel free to message me. ideally Im seeking a FEMALE SWITCH to get to know. i like fine food fine scenery and good company.

Last edited:
it sucks that 112 ppl have viewed this and no one has dropped a line but so far cali has been awesome ive met a ton of chill people and someone who was actually on this forum. i have to say i love cali and how most are so openminded. i love the vibes i get when im here. i might just end up staying on a permanent vacay, Anyway ive ventured from san fran down to orange county and now back up north to manhattan beach where ill be staying for the remainder of the trip. if anyone is open to talking by all means say hello. have a great and fun memorial day weekend eveyone.

Hey,

I hear ya. Lots of fun out here, met a lot of cool people. Heading up to SF soon...

Hey guy...I know you prefer a female to tickle...but I am a bi guy from jersey living about an hour east of LA. Love tickling guys!! If you want to be tickled just let me know. I respect all limits.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back