• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looks like the Het are going to the Finals..

Yeah, basketball fans are around. I'm a huge Lakers fan too. Ask around, I'm sure people won't doubt that. lol

The Heat have the best chance, but I got this eerie feeling, it will be the Celtics coming out of the East. This is their last ride together so you know they will be focused.

Yah man, I can see the celtics beating the heat now that Derrick Rose is out and they should have a clear path to the ECF. Hopefully the Lakers can step their game up against Denver; tough loss tonight.

Indiana is up 2-1 and the Heat are in some trouble. If they lose Sunday, then the series is over because Miami doesn't have the heart to win 3 in a row.

I think a huge statement needs to be said about Chris Bosh. The argument is always about who is #1 or #2 on the team between Lebron and Wade, but I think it is Bosh. Without Bosh, they don't have anyone in the paint to go up against Hibbert. Chris Bosh is the key element to the Heat

Sports fans feel fortunate to have been able to see certain players play. Kevin Durant is one of those players.

Re; Lakers - I am disappointed to see them drop that last one. I've come around late to Kobe. We're the same age, and I'll be honest, I was dogging him. I wasn't sure of the hype, so I kept being skeptical. I'm not ashamed to say I was wrong. It's been fun to see his career develop.

That being said, that 3-pointer from Durant was COLD-blooded. Just sick. And he's 23 y'all.

As for the East, I'm just sick of ESPN's love/hate fest of Miami. They've been trashing the Heat and esp LeBron for the last few days, and now that he blew up today and they won, ESPN folk on twitter have been going nuts, hyping them up to win it all. Personally, I don' have a horse in the race, and really like the way Indiana has been playing, so I feel drawn to them because NOBODY else is talking about them.

Soo, if the NBA and sports media are gonna be pissed if it's San Antonio & Indiana in the Finals, so be it. I'll be happy & will enjoy the matchup. But, while the Spurs look like a lock for the Finals (yea, I said it!), I don't know about Indiana, but I'm rooting for them.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back