• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lord, Please watch over the troops

QBWeaver

Verified
Dearest God, Buddha, Mohammed, Allah, Mother Nature, Jehovah, and all other Supreme beings...

Please watch over the troops who are spread out across the globe helping to ensure the safety of the homeland.

Please guide and protect them as they follow the orders of their high commanders possibly leading them into battle.

Protect the innocents who may be close by should a war erupt.

Watch over the families of all involved that eventually they will find peace in their hearts.

And watch over us. Help guide us in our thoughts, actions and prayers that we take the right steps in support of those who are serving us during this trying time.

Amen

(I pray this will not become a current day "Vietnam War")

Amen! Very nice, Jan. Thanks

I heard a politician the other day make a comment that I think bears repetition. I don't remember who it was. But, he is opposed to us going into Iraq. However....He stated that, while he would oppose war with every breath, once we went in and had troops committed he would stand behind them 100%. This is what we failed to do in Nam...much to our disgrace. We left our own men hanging. I pray taht won't happen again and that many will take the senator's example of supporting the troops even if the action is not wanted.

Ann

missed a god jan

i pray to THE god of war, ARES. please smit our foes, and vouchsafe our troops.
looks like it will be happening in the next day or two.
steve
p.s. no chicken hawk i. i served already, and wish i could be with my brothers in arms again today. even if as a medic, or field hospital nurse.

Re: missed a god jan

areenactor said:
i pray to THE god of war, ARES. please smit our foes, and vouchsafe our troops.
looks like it will be happening in the next day or two.
steve
p.s. no chicken hawk i. i served already, and wish i could be with my brothers in arms again today. even if as a medic, or field hospital nurse.

I wish I could have served, and God knows I have tried, but medical problems kept me out of it.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back