• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles Tickling Meetup Group & Munch

Man, I always ENOY DVNC's sparkling personality. Those were some really fun munches and gatherings. I remember sitting on a throne at Passive Arts surveying all before me. TMF member "Bellystrokes" tied down to the tickle table and cussing like a sailor. Us walking around looking at all the other fetishes taking place at their parties, yet when we started tickling, those other fetish participants would enjoy OUR show....

The conversations were great, the interactions were great, those were some great gatherings/munches. Damn, I miss Passive Arts.....

When considering women here, it's good to actively avoid negatives and the use of descriptors that might be interpreted as less than completely equal. Error on the side of caution.

I'd be interested too. But I agree with Danny, don't seem to be a lot of girls interested when these potential munches come up....

I no longer chide folks in other threads. Moderating this long has taught me thus. I'm quite certain you'll be pleasant, and were speaking completely colloquially. The problem with the net is that it's text-based for communication. Add to that a few centuries of women being treated poorly and fighting for things that male peers get, de facto, and it becomes easier to first establish yourself well with a group, physically (or through many moons of online discourse).

It won't kill anyone, this thread will sink down with a thousand others in this section, and when I meet you, I'm certain you, me, Primetime, and the rest of that mob down there will have a splendid time, just like last time.

Like Primetime, I miss Passive Arts, and the days of those events. Mostly, now, though, folks are too busy and too broke to come out. Primetime remembers our munches with 20 people before the gatherings, and us filling a room with twice that when the rest of the club joined in. As 'lees, even. Women coming in to 'ler. Wild stuff.

If I can do it, you folks can. Whomever starts to do this has resources in several of us to get it started.

Well if its in the LA area, id guess id be up for it if I could make it work to swing by. 24 M, ler about 30 mins outside of downtown LA.

I'm 24/f/lee haven't ever been to a gathering so super nervous.

Wow it's been a long time since a meet up has happened in socal, well LA region. I'd been down to meet up with some new peeps in the socal area.
M/39/Ler :)

Male/34/Gay/both Central Coast California,planning on bringing along my friend whos interested in tickling,do you need his info too or just mine ok for info on event?

25/straight/f/ not sure if I'm a lee or a ler yet. I'm new to this but I do love tickling. Hopefully one of u guys can help me figure out my position.

any events that you know of in So.Cal or would you be into starting your own and my friend and I joining you in San Diego for some ticklely fun?

Yeah let's make something happen. Can't let those east coasters beat us with NEST. West coast best coast!

great,let me consult with my friend to work out the when and where.indeed West is Best!^^

would your house be allright for a location?,kinda not sure on where it will be and hotels can be kinda pricey.my friend and I are guys so hope your ok with that,also do you have your own equipment for tying limbs down so they wont be able to move as thier being tickled without mercy^^ we should be having this sometime between the 20th and 26th of July.

Fingers crossed for an LA meetup sometime in the near future.

I've been looking for a gathering too! Let's do this.

M/ 31 / ler

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back