• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"losing your mind" from tickling

theObsessed1

TMF Poster
I'm in the midst of writing a TK story (Dancing On the Edge of Insanity) that's a bit different from the ordinary. It explores the mind and perspective of a woman totally obsessed with tickling as she goes through various experiences that take advantage of her weakness. So, if you've ever wondered what goes through the mind of a lee who truly loves being tickled beyond endurance, give it a look.

The real reason for this thread, however is to pose a question. At one point in the story, I've taken the character beyond her limits to a place where she feels as though her conscious mind will literally explode out of her body in a desperate attempt to escape the torment. I've been taken close to this point once or twice myself. So, that definately plays into the way it's written. Her thoughts were my own.

What I'm wondering is if other LEEs would care to share their own experiences and how they made you feel. What thoughts went through your mind? How did you feel later on? I'm curious to see if others have responded the same way I have.

(For those lers who may be tempted to share where they feel they've taken people, I ask you to save that for another thread. I'd like to get just the responses of the LEEs themselves for now. Thanks!)

What a great question and I so wish I could adequatly respond but I have never been tickled to that point but I could imagine somewhat that one would feel as if they were between worlds and realities! :veryhappy :devil2:

I read the first half of your story and it seems that you put an awful lot thought into things people pretend not to think about. You really delve deep into the subcounscious mind. As for insanity well what is it? It can be anothers salvation or anothers maybe a true revelation for others. Its all relative. Great story and yes a most intresting question.

Thanks for the responses, fellas. Anyone else care to chime in? Maybe you haven't been taken that far? Maybe it was too much to remember what was going through your mind? I'm just curious.

Also, for anyone who'd like to see the story without all the comentary between sections, I've posted it here.

theObsessed1 said:
Thanks for the responses, fellas. Anyone else care to chime in? Maybe you haven't been taken that far? Maybe it was too much to remember what was going through your mind? I'm just curious.

Also, for anyone who'd like to see the story without all the comentary between sections, I've posted it here.

Well, like I said, I personally as the lee have never been taken that far but a visit to there sometime may someday happen and I would not object.
Does one need a passport? :jester: :eek: :poke3:

TTD

I havn't personally been taken that far, but in certain spots "insanity" would be on the cards if I were continuously tickled there without mercy. It makes me shudder to think about it. Maybe I'll have the courage to try it one day, I don't know. The ler would have to be pretty persuasive, and me pretty drunk or something!!! lol :eek: :xpeepsofa

TickledToDeath said:
What a great question and I so wish I could adequatly respond but I have never been tickled to that point but I could imagine somewhat that one would feel as if they were between worlds and realities! :veryhappy :devil2:

Your wife and friends of hers should take you there personally!

M1

theObsessed1 said:
:shock: TTD, they're trying to set you up! You must be a naughty boy!

Me? Naughty? :devil:

M1, my wife and any possie of gals they can round up can try to take me to any level of merciless tickling insanity they wish to attempt. :blaugh:
I can handle it, IF they can fly. (I know my wife has it in her but she feels as if she needs a co pilot and flight crew to take me that far.
:wowzer:
:wavingguy
:D
TTD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back