• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost a tickle fight to my roommate F/M

sttklr

TMF Regular
A couple people have requested that I recount the time that my female roommate (who is also my best friend) coaxed me into a tickle fight.

This event happened about one week after I arrived in Canada (at this point I was only visiting her and her boyfriend). We three had just returned from an outing and it was getting a bit later into the evening.

Her boyfriend went into the kitchen, just off the living room, to do the dishes and she went into the bedroom to change into her usual pajama pants and t-shirt. When she returned, I was up and about moving around the apartment near the couch in the center of the room.

"Come here...I want to show you something." she said to me as she moved to the end table with her pictures on it.

She picked up a frame and moved to cuddle against me when I approached so that she could show me who was in the photo. After a moment or so of showing it to me, she took it out of my hands and set it back down on the table. I instinctively took a step back not wanting to crowd her. As she turned around though, no longer feeling me near her, she protested.

"Hey you!" she started playfully in mock surprise. "Where are YOU going?"

I let slip a little smile and coyly said, "Nowheres."

She smiled back and immediately shot her hands out and went straight for my ribs, squeezing them and kneading them as she exclaimed, "Good!"

Of course, at this time, I hadn't had my wonderful ticklee-epiphany so I more preferred being the tickler and not being tickled. Of course, I wasn't about to tell her to stop. ;)

I giggled loudly as I retreated toward the alcove that contained the closet, bathroom, and master bedroom doors. Now this was a problem... She was forcing me to retreat into a corner while moving slowly towards me with a huge grin and wiggling fingers. What was I to do? Fight back of course! I desperately wanted to tickle her and this was the perfect opportunity!

As she drew nearer, I went straight for her love handles and she proceeded to move about my entire middlesection--ribs, sides, armpits even! Of course, when she tickled me, there was a definite ticklish reaction: I laughed, doubled-up a bit and tried (futilely) to protect myself. But when I tickled her...I got a flinch, a bigger smile, and then nothing. Sure, when I tickled her once in a new spot, she'd back away a moment to regain her composure, but each time I tried to tickle her again in that spot, I got nothing--no laugh, no bigger smile, not even a pull-away.

In between my bouts of laughter, I whined, "Awww! You're not ticklish! I wanna tickle you!"

She just giggled at me as she proceeded in tickling me to the floor and said, "I AM ticklish...but only in certain places and only when I'm turned on. Or sometimes when I'm not. It all depends on the situation."

Once I was a helpless, giggling mess on the floor, she stopped and just stood over me, triumphant and smiled down at me. "Wow...you're ticklish."

To which my response was a whine. "I know! But you're not!" Followed by a mock frown with a stuck-out lip.

I had just lost a tickle fight to the one person I figured I could decimate with tickling. She whooped me, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

There was a similar situation weeks later where we didn't really have a tickle fight, BUT...I DID get a reaction from tickling her!

We were sitting on the couch and she started tickling me, making me giggle. She kept grabbing my arm and holding it over my head to tickle my armpit. We were in sort of a play-wrestling match. Each time, I managed to squirm away as it was too ticklish. After she made about three tries to tickle me, I got up off the couch and moved to the end of the couch where her head was. I guess she wasn't thinking because she held onto my wrist as I moved, which moved her arm over her head exposing her armpit.

I grabbed her wrist with my own hand and held it lightly (so she could easily escape--I didn't want to over do it) and reached for her exposed armpit. Once my fingers were there, I danced them playfully inside the soft hollow. Immediately, she yanked her arm down and let out one of the most playful and cute giggles I have EVER heard in my life.

Having finally tickled her I did a little dance and declared victory which elicited a smile and a cute laugh from her at my absurdity. Naturally, I tried to tickle her there again, but all I got was a small flinch but no laugh, or extra smile. When I pulled her arm up again, she didn't resist either, so she knew she'd be able to control the reaction.

So there's the recounting of how I lost a tickle fight with a girl about half my size (and another recounting that was too short for a post of it's own).

Thanks for letting me share. :)

It sounds like you both had fun. Thanks for sharing the experiences. :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back