• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost some old classics, anyone know where to buy?

daryl

TMF Master
I had a hard disk crash and lost some old videos i really liked. Anyone know where i can buy any of these?

1. An old one with Kiri Kelly and Dusty. I think it was from home maid, called something like Bound, Tickled, Tied

2. An old cal-star, i think it was caled Tickle Therapy. It had Olivia Chase/gina Carrera/Julie Winchester and Gasae/Desi D'Angelo playing nurses. All Julie as lee

3. Also, if anyone inows where i could find clips that featured a woman who went under the name Tickletoes. They were just of her fet being held and tickled various times in various ways. Great laugh and begging

4. Cal-star tird and tickled, featuring Holly Ruder trying to learn to be a stripper. I think it was #22?

Thanks. Having no luck finding on-line for purchase.

I have 1 and 4. I'm not sure about the first one though. Is it the one where they start on the couch watching a tickle vid then they decide to join in the fun on the couch then pull the couch out to a bed. T&T 22 is the one where Holly Ryder is auditioning for some type of performance job. Holly Ryder still is one of my favorite ticklees.

Yes, those were the ones

I have 1 and 4. I'm not sure about the first one though. Is it the one where they start on the couch watching a tickle vid then they decide to join in the fun on the couch then pull the couch out to a bed. T&T 22 is the one where Holly Ryder is auditioning for some type of performance job. Holly Ryder still is one of my favorite ticklees.

Thanks for the offer,but was hoping to find a place to purchase, unless copyright has expired or whatever? Anyway, I don't think my e-mail could handle files that big. But thanks anyway!

Damn, I miss Holly Ryder. Ticklish perfection.

Kiri Kelly! There is a name from the past (1980's) that brings back fond memories of my first VHS tapes. :D

The first one (Bound, Tickled, Tied) is nowhere for sale. It's not by Calstar but by Home Maid Video, I believe, I got this info from old TMF threads.

I usually watch my Calstar videos through a rent4life service which is cheaper. Only when it's not there I request them by mailing Calstar and buy them from their C4S.

• The second one (Tickle Therapy) is available here;
  • The last one. It appears to be T&T#22 according to old threads on TMF. It's available here.

http://ticklingparadise.com/ppv.htm

This link has 2 streaming sites that have calstar vids and some other old stuff.

All of the clips mentioned aren't there sadly. I use hotmovies.com.

Last edited:
I would also like the community to get at the bottom of the title of number 3.

Last edited:
The plain girl in "Bound, Tickled, Tied" has some memorable reactions as the pretty one with the short hair tickles her.

Thank you all. Yeah, the tickle toes ones were fun, and I found one with a search on her safeword. There were about five or six vids of 2 minutes or so each. Great laughing and begging. She had a safeword/phrase of "i have tickle feet" if that helps jog anyone's memory. Btw, would a copyright on the home maid have expired? Could that be legally posted? I am not familiar with the rules in this area. It seems like a copyright would never expire on a thing like that, but i don't know. Anyway, here is a link to one from tickletoes, not sure if it is a complete vid but it gives you the idea: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=398285

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back