• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lottery "tickle" ticket

bowler

TMF Poster
I went to a convenience store today to pick up some scratch tickets as stocking stuffers. Since they have a few different tickets, the clerk gave some of all six types. Well, when I walked out of teh store to see what types there were, the first one I see says "Tickled Pink".

The rules say you have to match three of a kind, and three "feathers" I believe triples your winnings. You are instructed to "tickle here" next to the feet on the scratch ticket. The one thing that bugged me was that they looked like men's feet to me (not my thing).
:feets:
The goofy things you see when you least expect them. Maybe someone at teh lotterty is one of us!

I didn't download the doc file as I have trouble with those but, I did think that this topic was really funny and I think it's cool that someone would make a ticket like that. They should make another one and call it "Lotto Tickling".

Thanks for sharing, Bowler. Since I noticed you're in Rhode Island, I searched for your state's lottery website, and I found the ticket. Here's the link and info. :D

http://www.rilot.com/instant.asp

tickled-pink-tripler113005.jpg

Tickled Pink Tripler

WIN Up To $900 on this $1 Game! On Sale December 5, 2005

Scratch the feet area to reveal prize amounts. Get 3 like amounts, YOU WIN that prize. If 3 like amounts are revealed, scratch the Prize Level Box. Reveal a “feather” symbol and YOU WIN TRIPLE the prize amount!

Prize Range: $1, $2, $3, $5, $10, $15, $20, $30, $60, $90 and $900.

I did give these tickets to the ladies I would most like to tickle at work. None of them won any money :idontwann :idontwann

I wish they had won the $900 prize. I may have gotten a "thank you".....

amk714 said:
Thanks for sharing, Bowler. Since I noticed you're in Rhode Island, I searched for your state's lottery website, and I found the ticket. Here's the link and info. :D

http://www.rilot.com/instant.asp

tickled-pink-tripler113005.jpg

Tickled Pink Tripler

WIN Up To $900 on this $1 Game! On Sale December 5, 2005

Scratch the feet area to reveal prize amounts. Get 3 like amounts, YOU WIN that prize. If 3 like amounts are revealed, scratch the Prize Level Box. Reveal a “feather” symbol and YOU WIN TRIPLE the prize amount!

Prize Range: $1, $2, $3, $5, $10, $15, $20, $30, $60, $90 and $900.

There you go AGAIN! If I have need of a research assistant, are you willing to relocate? ;)

Better luck next time, Bowler. :)

lk70 said:
There you go AGAIN! If I have need of a research assistant, are you willing to relocate? ;)

In a word, yes. :D

Yeah.. The lottery in the UK had those scratchcards like 6 years ago. They had the same name and sort of the same layout and all. Interesting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back