• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Louise tickles her daughter Annie (Last Laugh Phi)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

As some may know, I recently released Last Laugh Phi DVD, which stars Annie and her mom Louise. I've also released the first two downloadable clips in the series a few days ago, and now I've added clips 3 and 4 to my tickling clip store (www.clips4sale.com/store/728). Below are some pictures taken from those two new clips.

You can also check out the preview clip by CLICKING HERE. Please note that it corresponds to the full length DVD and the complete clip series, not just clips 3 and 4.

Attachments

• llphi_pic15.jpg
    llphi_pic15.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,136
  • llphi_pic16.jpg
    llphi_pic16.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 638
  • llphi_pic17.jpg
    llphi_pic17.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 470
  • llphi_pic18.jpg
    llphi_pic18.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 973
  • llphi_pic19.jpg
    llphi_pic19.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 971
A few more...

Attachments

• llphi_pic20.jpg
    llphi_pic20.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 319
  • llphi_pic21.jpg
    llphi_pic21.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 454
  • llphi_pic22.jpg
    llphi_pic22.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 343
  • llphi_pic23.jpg
    llphi_pic23.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 360
  • llphi_pic24.jpg
    llphi_pic24.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 443
This was a good video. Annie is a real cute one, and pretty ticklish too! Great work. l

Btw, It seems you are running out of greek letters to use in your videos. What will you do?!?

a1532b said:
Btw, It seems you are running out of greek letters to use in your videos. What will you do?!?

Ah yes, that's a question I've been asked a few times. It is indeed true that after Chi, Psi and Omega I'll have gone through the entire Greek alphabet. I already have enough material in reserve for those three next videos and a few more after that.

For a while I thought about using some of the obsolete Greek letters, which aren't part of the modern alphabet. But that would only have been good for 4 or 5 videos.

After some more thought I decided to go with the Hebrew alphabet. It has common origins with the Greek alphabet, and some of the letters sound similar (in name, not pronunciation). It seems like a good option for new titles without making major changes to the basic concept. With 22 letters, I'll be covered for quite some time (if I ever go through all of them, which I rather doubt). Besides, I think the Hebrew letters have cool names.

Kalamos said:
Could work...
I mean, it wouldn't come any more obscure than Greek.... ;)

Oh a second thought, he might try one of these:

-> http://www.vincentpeters.nl/triskelle/images/img_ogham.gif
-> http://hermes.ffn.ub.es/~felixcas/tenguar.gif
-> http://www.elamit.net/bibbia/img/aramaico1_s.jpg

Some cool names in there, and you're pretty much on the nose with the Aramaic alphabet. To my knowledge, it's more or less the same as the Hebrew alphabet, which I intend to use (though I may be wrong). Good call!

I really like the periodic table idea! It's too late to change my concept now, but using element names would have been truly unique (if very weird). Imagine video names like Last Laugh Hydrogen, Last Laugh Carbon, Last Laugh Oxygen, Last Laugh Phosphorus... Cool! Too bad nitrous oxide isn't an element.

Last edited:
Francois A said:
Imagine video names like Last Laugh Hydrogen, Last Laugh Carbon, Last Laugh Oxygen, Last Laugh Phosphorus... Cool! Too bad nitrous oxide isn't an element.
But it could be a special series: Last Laugh - Nitrous Oxide Alpha.
Sounds like a PS2 game too; it would be a smash with the younger customers.

;)

Kalamos said:
But it could be a special series: Last Laugh - Nitrous Oxide Alpha.
Sounds like a PS2 game too; it would be a smash with the younger customers.

Heh, you know, it kind of does. Or maybe a manga movie or series. Like Last Laugh - Neon Genesis Evangelion. In this case it's actually an element.

a1532b said:
Last laugh: Braille edition! ^^

Hahaha! That's a good one. It reminds me of a sketch in an old but very popular comedy show we used to have around here. A blind guy was reading a braille Playboy and obviously enjoying it very much, then someone put a cheese grater on it and the guy apparently enjoyed it just as much. Not entirely PC, I suppose, but it was pretty amusing.

Francois A said:
Hahaha! That's a good one. It reminds me of a sketch in an old but very popular comedy show we used to have around here. A blind guy was reading a braille Playboy and obviously enjoying it very much, then someone put a cheese grater on it and the guy apparently enjoyed it just as much. Not entirely PC, I suppose, but it was pretty amusing.
This reminds me something I got to see while travelling around: a bronze braille plaque. It was awful.
Why?
Cause the weather was sunny, and the plaque was left unattended in the open.
Tried to touch it, and it was scalding hot.
Whoever had devised it was a sadist.

Great clip

Great clip! I like it especially the scenes with upperbody tickling.
Thanks for sharing.

Hi Great new vid, very enjoyable, I was woundering if you had any Nylon foot tickling planned or filmed ready for release soon??

Keep up the good work.

reddevil said:
Hi Great new vid, very enjoyable, I was woundering if you had any Nylon foot tickling planned or filmed ready for release soon??

I'm afraid I don't have any specific plans to shoot nylons footage in the future, and I don't think the material I already have contains any either. Sorry.

*Cheers* More last laugh :D . All of your videos never fail to please me Francois :D .

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back