• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love Songs: Dedication Hour ~_~*

CapturedDoll

Verified
And sexy songs... ;)

And for the sad hearts... let it out. Here's mine. I don't like starting this out sad. But I've always found it beautiful. And extremely poignant to me - especially this week. And I haven't heard it in a long time. In so many ways its very much dedicated to the TMF Chat Room. It's also very heartfelt and sweet too. Debbie Gibson is wonderful on it.

Great thread Dolly! I hope this is on topic. This song perfectly embodies how I feel when I'm headed to a gathering.

Great idea for a thread! I don't have anyone on my heart, unfortunately. How 'bout I send out a sp-, a sp-, a special dedication to....myself!

Better yet, dedicate this to anyone who's solo....and is bummed about it. To you I say: Never feel bad about being alone; revel in it!

Joan Armatrading: Me, Myself, I

Last edited:
This is the song I always thought, to go to a Gathering would be for me... *blushes* :)

I like that Internet! :) I totally understand that!

Sometimes when I hear this song I usually think of the TMF as a whole. :)

Great idea for a thread! I don't have anyone on my heart, unfortunately. How 'bout I send out a sp-, a sp-, a special dedication to....myself!

Better yet, dedicate this to anyone who's solo....and is bummed about it. To you I say: Never feel bad about being alone; revel in it!

Joan Armatrading: Me, Myself, I

Glad to hear you're happy in your singleness my friend! I've been single for quite some time now and I love it! It would take a pretty amazing lady to make me give it up for a relationship, that's for sure!

I was rather morbid as a teenager, and this was my favorite "love" song:

I was rather morbid as a teenager, and this was my favorite "love" song:

My brother and I used to harmonize this song together when we were little, one of the greatest teen tragedy songs! I know every word.

I send this out to an imaginary love, and to any lovers on the board that could use it......;)

The Beach Boys: Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)

Not sure who I'd dedicate this to, but it's always been one of my favorites.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back