• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucy's Unexpected Tickling Audition - M/F

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
20-year-old Lucy is an aspiring actress who moved to the city from a small Midwestern town. She is looking to land that big part that will get her noticed and make her famous!

I put out a casting call looking for actresses for a "featured role in a film", Lucy responded and was very excited about auditioning, what she didn't know was the role involves Tickle torture!

Lucy showed up to my studio eager to get the part. After making her nervously sit in the reception area I call her into my studio. Lucy comes across as shy and innocent as we have a brief interview on camera. I have Lucy sit down and begin the audition slowly. First, I have her read lines from a script, to be honest she does a fairly good job with her lines!

After that I remind Lucy that the role does require that she is topless (we discussed this in a phone interview so it wasn't a complete surprise). Lucy let's me know that's she's okay with it but when I tell her that I would need to see her topless now she is a bit hesitant. After some discussion (all on camera) Lucy agrees and removes her shirt and bra. She is very shy to be topless and it shows!

I then inform Lucy that her role requires that she is tied up and I'd like to see how she does in that scene to make sure she's comfortable. Lucy nervously laughs as I cuff her wrists and ankles. Once Lucy is tightly secured I remove her shoes (she is wearing TOMS with no socks). I tell her just to react to what I do...what I do is tickle her!

FULL CLIP AVAILABLE: http://clips4sale.com/101913 - - Embedded Preview available in my store

PREVIEW DOWNLOAD: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ickk4k

Lucy is very sexy. Great reactions too, especially in those super smooth pits :)

You have been on a role with your recent clips. I encourage everyone to check out the Coastguard Woman clip you have in your store. One of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have been on a role with your recent clips. I encourage everyone to check out the Coastguard Woman clip you have in your store. One of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally true!!! And the Coastguard lady is amazing I was speechless!!!

Totally true!!! And the Coastguard lady is amazing I was speechless!!!

Thanks everyone for the support! Couldn't post a preview of the Coastguard clip, promised to keep it as quiet as possible for obvious reasons but glad everyone enjoyed it! Have plenty more to come!!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back