• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** LUNA VERA..has something to tell you! - Luna/you - POV ** - 2/15/14

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Here's something a little different. This is a new little clip I threw together that features Luna, who was in a rather twisted mood, explaining what she's about to do to you. If you're ticklish, I'd be nervous!

Please let me know if you like these little POV scenarios. I personally love hearing girls talk about tickling like this. But I'd like to know if you do too.

I have but one question. WHEN??? LOL I wouldn't want to do a video but I would submit to her privately for as long as that girl wanted because I love her videos both and a tickler and ticklee. She's so sexy and cute. She is a WICKED tickler who would break me in seconds.

Briannewhitetop.jpg

I have but one question. WHEN??? LOL I wouldn't want to do a video but I would submit to her privately for as long as that girl wanted because I love her videos both and a tickler and ticklee. She's so sexy and cute. She is a WICKED tickler who would break me in seconds.

View attachment 392227

It's kinda fun being threatened like that isn't it? :)

Very interesting. I would just like to see her get a good dose of her own medicine.

Oh she's tasted it before. That's also her on the table :)

newttcban.gif

It's kinda fun being threatened like that isn't it? :)

It excites me out of my mind, especially because it's Luna. Of course if it was for real, I would be screaming for her to stop the moment she started. Sasha could do a good one one of these as could Anna (aka Katrina Cassidy), Lela and Kandi!!!

Briannewhitetop.jpg

It excites me out of my mind, especially because it's Luna. Of course if it was for real, I would be screaming for her to stop the moment she started. Sasha could do a good one one of these as could Anna (aka Katrina Cassidy), Lela and Kandi!!!

View attachment 392229

Brianne, you're so hot!!! You seem to want to get tickled so badly, plus everybody wants to see you get tickled!! One of these days my dear it's gonna happen!!!!:seesaw:

I think you would be great in a video Brianne..seeing your hyperticklish body get tickled like that would be so hot

View attachment 392229

Definitely Sasha and Lela would be especially good at this type of scene.

LOL, I found this rather hilarious. Actually listening to all she was saying just sounds funny!! LOL

I think she thought it was funny also, because at one point it looked like she was about to start laughing for real ( due to the ridiculousness ) and it cuts away quickly

Cool, I'm glad you enjoyed it 105576d1346839293-can-we-have-little-smiley-face-little-man-taking-his-hat-off-hatsoff.gif

A fan of the POV tickling for sure but like the action ones, not JUST talk. Sometimes the sensual tickling the 'viewer' is wonderful with the right seductive and sensual LER in front of the camera. Seeing the POV to where the "viewer's" actual body are actually (feet/privates/tummy, etc) tickled during this kind of video, is epic!

A fan of the POV tickling for sure but like the action ones, not JUST talk. Sometimes the sensual tickling the 'viewer' is wonderful with the right seductive and sensual LER in front of the camera. Seeing the POV to where the "viewer's" actual body are actually (feet/privates/tummy, etc) tickled during this kind of video, is epic!

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back