• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** LUNA VERA..has something to tell you! - Luna/you - POV ** - 2/15/14

I just had the most arousing fantasy there - pleeeease let Luna do a 'tickles the viewer' style clip, where she does all the mentioned threatening, but follows through with the tickling motions (i especially wanna see what shoe does to my bare feet would LOVE to have my feet tickled by her while i was bound and gagged!)

Awesome, awesome, awesome! As a 'ler, she really knows how to get into the 'lee's head! I was nervous/excited myself! And thinking "OMG I hope she is not joking, and wanting to see just what kind of tickle-sadist she is". I would be devastated from the second her fingertips touched my skin after having heard that thorough warning. And I never beg, but this scenario and this 'ler could probably get me to.

I haven't been able to see it either until your vimeo link, I assumed it's because I've only checked on my phone. Love this clip, love to hear women talk like this and love Luna.

That was really well done!

Although.... I wouldn't mind paying for the video depicting her doing everything she says she's going to do, either....

Holy shit...that was insane. I really love Luna as a Ler. If that was me on the other end...oh dear lord.

Sounds like an interesting concept, would love to see someone like Melina doing a video like this as well.

I love all the artsy experiments you've been doing with your videos lately.

I would not be at all opposed to this being a whole series of its own. That delivery, the voice, the look in her eyes, absolutely unreal!

I haven't been able to see it either until your vimeo link, I assumed it's because I've only checked on my phone. Love this clip, love to hear women talk like this and love Luna.

Glad you were able to finally see it. I agree, I love it when girls get a little twisted about tickling.

I love all the artsy experiments you've been doing with your videos lately.

I appreciate it Director! I have to be honest, it's been fun doing things a little differently
Beer%20emoticon.gif

I would not be at all opposed to this being a whole series of its own. That delivery, the voice, the look in her eyes, absolutely unreal!

I'm seriously considering doing just that. A whole new series where the viewer is immersed in a tickle torture situation. Although I'm unsure if there would be actual tickling where you would see the feet and belly and all that. I can't stop thinking that it would take away from the idea that it's just you and the tickler. Either way, it would be way more detailed and expanded on than what was in this clip. So thank you for the feedback MrBawk!

Amazing can you have sasha do one id buy that so fast!

Please do one of these with Sasha shes is a merciless tickler with great nails and she knows how to use them

Is it bad if the little flash at the end scared the shit out of me? I guess I was so tensed up from the rest of that xD Great job!

Anyone else watch this a few times? Luna's got the lertude (Ler attitude)

Is it bad if the little flash at the end scared the shit out of me? I guess I was so tensed up from the rest of that xD Great job!

Ha ha! No it's good. Once the screen went black and all you hear is laughing, I decided to just add a little cherry on top. Thanks for the comment!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back