• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lupin III Fujiko in a tree clip

yatsabel1

TMF Regular
Does anyone have the clip from Episode 16 of the first series when Fujiko gets tickled in a tree so Lupin can recover some jewels?

Thanks.

where does she get tickled

also, which color jacket is the first series

She gets tickled under her arm by a mechanical hand. It's a nice scene because she's hanging from a parachute stuck in a tree with a suitcase in each hand. She can't do anything to stop the tickling.

Anyway, Lupin's wearing a green jacket if that is what you mean.

Yeah, Green Jacket is first season. It's also when monkey punch had a more "abstract" touch to his works. Personally, i've always loved the red jacket, but that's just me.

I think I have that clip somewhere in my archives, if not, i'll try to rip it from the DVD.

Thanks, XxMystxX.

In the red jacket series there is a scene where Fujiko is chloroformed and carried away by two thugs. Do you by any chance know which episode that is?

Thanks again.

That occurs in around 4 episodes, however, would you happen to remember if it's the episode in which Lupin has a bomb strapped to his chest? Since I have access to that one. The others I only have the VHS, i'm still getting the DVDs.

Xxmystyxx

I have seen one where Lupin is smoking outside a cave and Fujiko has a pink dress with green trim. I really like this kind of scene. If you remember what other episodes have scenes like this, I'd really appreciate it.

Hmm, I might know the scene you're referring to. I can't make any promises, but I'll take a look.

I found the clip and posted it in the clips section, but it is in italian. Can anyone help translate?

BTW, XxMystxX, do you have any idea of the other clips I mentioned?

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back