• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lurking ?

GorjushPorjush

TMF Poster
Hey out of Curiosity, whats the longest anyone here has lurked for ?

mines around 5 months

:)

x

I believe there are users who have not posted since the inception of the TMF, which would make it about 8 years of lurking.

As for myself, I posted on the day I joined up, and just didn't stop! :D

I occasionally post but im a pretty bad lurker haha

Thinking back on it, I'm fairly certain I posted within a few days of joining the original site, but only sparsely so thereafter. Now you can't get me to shut up. :D

I lurked without being a member for about 6 months. I posted the same day that I joined. :D

I was lurking since the day this place opened up until about a year ago I suppose.

I joined in November 2008, and this is my 150th post. That averages out to less than one post per day. At the same time, I may sometimes go two weeks without logging on, so I guess I do post on most visits.

I wouldn't say I've ever been a lurker, but I don't think I will ever catch up to the mega-posters here.

It is my experience, that on online forums and newsgroups, whether the subject matter is tickling or archaeology, the vast majority of members are lurkers, never posting even once.

A week ?

Oh I guess you could count the time I was underage and joined. But I pretty much joined and then left. So yeah .. a week.

I posted infrequently until about a year ago. I tend to have a massive posting binge and then stop for a few months, usually because a computer has been wrecked! So it's a few months now and then.

I've seen people who have been here for yrs, who havent posted.

As for myself, I started coming to TMF in late August 2002, visiting the chatroom. Myriads registered me on Sept 9 of that year. I dont know what date my first post was, because the posting search only goes back to a person's last 500 posts.

Suffice to say, due to my regular visits to the chatroom when I first joined, I wasnt here very long before introducing myself to people.

Mitch

well, I heard about the old tmf, which was the mostly the same but a different format, ten years ago. I looked at it back then but that was about all. I'd been lurking 8 months before I registered last year.

I posted not long after I joined, but got scared away by a massive amount of PM's. I relurked, then delurked a year later.

I literally found the TMF in September of '01 and lurked for about 4 years before joining. Then finally made my first post in July of last year. So that's basically the entire 8 years that the TMF has been around.

I lurked without joining for about 2 years...joined and semi-lurked (i posted once in awhile but mostly kept to myself) for about 5 1/2 years...then delurked about 6 months ago :D

I had lurked on this forum for 2 years and 9 months under a different user name cuz I was underage. But then I joined once I turned 18 and have been posting every once in a while since then. I'm trying to do it more often, though.

I lurked from about the time I was 16... and then I lurked from 18 til I was 19 when I joined up. Hell, I've just now started posting semi-consistently, so by some margins I still lurk.

-Chris

I once went on a camping trip to a lovely place called Belmash and was thus unable to post for 18 months. If that counts as lurking then 18 months.

With time off for good behaviour.

hehe about 2 years i guess! Have only just got up the courage to post!

Never really posted at all and lurked on and off since 01. These past 2 years i've really "delurked"

I lurked for several months after finding this forum. I would read the stories, but was unable to comment on them until I got up the nerve to become a member.

2 years and 4 months or something for me. I've considered going back to lurking just to see if anyone would notice, but then I get bored and would miss laughing at people and being generally intelligent while being batshit crazy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back