• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luv the Table Clips

ddt74

The "table clips" on the rocking's site look great. Does anyone happen to know what video they are from?:D :confused:

The table pics are from California Stars "Tied and Tickled #1" --made at least 10- 15 years ago.

Name?

Does anyone know the models name and/or if she appears in any other videos?

it's Michelle Bauer, generally a B-movie actress. In the same video she has a very good session being tickled tied spread eagled and nude. I believe she made another video with Cal-Star before quitting the world of tickling.

A search on the Internet Movie Database shows that Michelle used the name Pia Sands in some of her early films. That matches the names on some of the early Calstar Tied and Tickled videos, which can be found here: http://www.fetcat.com/calstar/cal100.htm

nimrod

Thanx!

Thanx for the info. Now I need to sell my car so I can buy some of the tapes.

I've always thought that Calstar tapes were too expensive, especially now that we have companies that produce products that are generally considered to be of higher quality and are definitely lower priced. Instead of selling your car, I was thinking you could sell one of your kidneys. You only need one, right? :)

nimrod

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back