• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lux Destroys Ticklish Monique! (F/F) Free Preview

Luxtickles

I've been jedi trained by Yaqi!

<center>

luxmon2.JPG
<BR>
luxmon3.JPG
<BR>

Clip <BR>

Yaqi Clip Store <BR>
Yaqi Full Clip Store <BR>

<BR> </center>

Last edited:
Awesome! You fulfilled your promise of being merciless. You really know how to tickle.

Nicely done, Lux! Great 'ler as well as a great 'lee!

Nice Monique is very ticklish and Lux shows her no mercy. Now Lets get Monique to tickle Lux. I love watching Lux tickled more.

thnx for the great comments. I had a blast tickling Monique and listening to her beg!

God help me if Lux decides to destroy me lol Great clip!

Lux has evolved into a truly formidable Ler. It was a delight to watch her at work but I must confess a certain trepidation at being on the receiving end of her tickling fingers.

Lux has evolved into a truly formidable Ler. It was a delight to watch her at work but I must confess a certain trepidation at being on the receiving end of her tickling fingers.

I have to know your opinion, Yaqi!
Lux vs. Ankha...who wins?

I have to know your opinion, Yaqi!
Lux vs. Ankha...who wins?

I don't even have to think about that. Lux is light years ahead of Ankha. Although Ankha had her moments, she was much more the proverbial lee than a merciless tickler. I doubt, even during my misguided youth, that I could offer much resistance to Lux. I have taught my sexy protege too well and she is a quick study.

I don't even have to think about that. Lux is light years ahead of Ankha. Although Ankha had her moments, she was much more the proverbial lee than a merciless tickler. I doubt, even during my misguided youth, that I could offer much resistance to Lux. I have taught my sexy protege too well and she is a quick study.

You've created a monster! If Ankha is still around, you should have a passing of the torch type of clip where Lux destroys Ankha. LOL

Thanks for the quick answer, Yaqi! Always love your work!

You've created a monster! If Ankha is still around, you should have a passing of the torch type of clip where Lux destroys Ankha. LOL

Thanks for the quick answer, Yaqi! Always love your work!

Lux would make short work of Ankha. I admit it would be great to see but unfortunately Ankha is no longer on my radar.

Fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing with it us. Definitely looking forward to more. :)

Last edited:
So mean she is!

It was a delight to watch her at work but I must confess a certain trepidation at being on the receiving end of her tickling fingers.

Has this happend yet, at least in private?

So mean she is!

Has this happend yet, at least in private?

We've had a couple of tickle fights and she has gotten me good a few times. But I dread the day I am tied and at her mercy. Which is probably going to happen very soon. Gulp!

We've had a couple of tickle fights and she has gotten me good a few times. But I dread the day I am tied and at her mercy. Which is probably going to happen very soon. Gulp!

That sounds wonderful! I mean, terrible.

No, I mean wonderful!

No.... terrible.... or, no, wait.....

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back