• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M! E! T! S! Mets! Mets! Mets!

Mufasa

TMF Expert
the Mets just secured the left side of their infeild for the future. Jose and D-Wright will be around for a good long time!

Does anyone realize that the Mets magic number is only 32 games and if they sweep the Phillies this week it will drop to only 24??? I think this team can clinch by Labor Day. That will allow the Mets to evaluate younger players and give other players rest. It will also allow the Mets to get their pitchers set for their playoff run. This has been a fun season, so far. :rotate:

I have been a Mets fane my whole life (I was at their 7th home game at the Polo Grounds) and this is the best hitting team I have ever seen. The pitching has been inconsistant lately with Glavine faltering a bit but the other pitchers are picking it up (i.e. El Duque and John Maine). This team doesn't remind me of the '86 team but I think there could be another championship here....if not this year then in the next year or two....Anyone want to meet me at the ticker tape parade???

they have gone through so much adversity and still manage to be on top. they have had to use 12 differnt starting pitchers to date.

Pedro
Glav
Tracks
El Duke
Brian Bannister
John Maine
Mike Pelfrey
Dave Williams
Jeremi Gonzalez
Alay Soler
Jose Lima :ranty:
Victor Zambrano :Grrr:

im pretty sure that that covers it.

the outfeild has been an issue since Duaner Sanchez's accident. we were forced to bid Xavier Nady farewell and Floyd just cannot stay healthy. then what happens? Shawn Green falls into their laps. The Mets can do no wrong (knock on wood).

The magic number is 18. I wonder what the Cubs magic number to clinch going to golf greens are??? :rolleyes:

I was bummed to hear that they sent Lastings Milledge down to Norfolk last weekend. I know that he was only hitting something like .239 and he wouldn't be playing much (pending Cliff Floyd's situation) but Lastings Milledge is just such a great baseball name. Right up there with Bake McBride.

Milledge will be back some steptember

Mets enter September with the magic number at 15. :couch: I just wonder what the Cubs magic number to winning the division is??? :jester:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Mets enter September with the magic number at 15. :couch: I just wonder what the Cubs magic number to winning the division is??? :jester:
I'm pretty sure their magic number was 1908... :p

Mets Magic Number Update!!!

<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

Last edited:
<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

The Washinton Nationals have been eliminated on paper (they were more or less eliminated about 3 months ago).

Last edited:

<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

wish we could clinch at home but sadly it is not meant to be

<marquee scrollamount=4>
</marquee>

Angel_2 said:
so long as we win the East

start lookin at bigger things like the best record in the NL or MLB... we won the east 2 months ago.

if we go 12-8 for the rest of the yr we hit 100 W's (knock on wood)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back