• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f BBW Hogtie Foot Clip

ticklemad

1st Level Red Feather
If you are reading this thread then you have already clicked on the title which clearly states BBW - for those not up on the acronym, that means Big Beautiful Woman. This lady is no 90 pound stick insect (and is all the better for it) and as such won't be everyone's cup of herbal.

If you are not at all interested in seeing a large and exceptionally ticklish woman foot tickled then go back now. We do not need derogatory comments about her size. I'm sure most of you are not like that though, which is why I am putting this up.

It was filmed a few weeks ago now with a lovely guy I met through the tickling forums.

You will need Quicktime 6.0 or later to view the clip

Excellent Clip

That was fantastic!! The laughter was genuine, and her feet were gorgeous . If the full clip is available somewhere, I'd love to see all of her. Is such a thing around as yet?

For those who have yet to appreciate the wonderful and sensual qualities of being with a larger woman, you simply don't know what you're missing.

Last edited:
Maelstrom said:
That was fantastic!! The laughter was genuine, and her feet were gorgeous . If the full clip is available somewhere, I'd love to see all of her. Is such a thing around as yet?

QUOTE]

I have PM'd you Maelstrom re the above

Wooo Hooo!! You posted it to the forum!! YEEHAW!!

If you're a BBW fan or admirer, this clip is a must!! It is SO HOT folks!

Mad, doll, I know I keep saying it again and again, but you have the SEXIEST damn laugh! Yumm!

Mimi :D

I really liked that, I thought it was one of the best I have ever seen. I love the pleas that seem to fall on deaf ears. Great one!

Wow.....Ticklemad, is that you?..At last we meet..
You're absolutely gorgeous...
And to think you're only an entire ocean away..
:shock:

Thanks Folks for the feedback - it was certainly a fun day making a few clips.

Babinsky, you best learn to swim :p

well

speaking only for myself:

a shot of feet being tickled with no face visible does absolutely nothing for me... I could never get into the clips of a pair of feet being tickled without seeing the entire owner of the feet showing the suffering going on... this has nothing to do with the SIZE of the model I assure you.

would love to see the ENTIRE woman. just one man's opinion... carry on.

A very valid point Ticklevids and one I'm sure will be taken on board for any further shoots.

Alas on that particular day, although the guy concerned has the equipment and knowledge to be able to produce a split screen vid, there was just the 2 of us in the room and one camera and as it was my first time being tickled on camera and not being sure how a BBW would be received I asked for this particular clip if I could reserve a degree of anonymity. There have been some u/b clips shot since where I am visible though, so am starting to lose that shyness :xpeepsofa

wow

wow that sums it up. I am glad to hear such joyous laughter. I think it was great you got up the courage to do the shoot. enjoy yourself and do more.

:happyfloa

There were a good few more clips shot a few days later that are currently being edited Purrfectickle and we are getting together again in the next couple of weeks and may shoot more then too - so watch this space

That was a SUPERB!! Clip.
Looking forward to seeing more clips.
Many thanks for sharing.

Thanks Nige. If you would like to see more of the same etc, pm me an email address and I'll send you part 1 of the clip over (it was too big to post on here)

wooo

So I take it there are many clips of this wonderful model? Does someone wanna be friendly and hook me up to where they are? :dogpile:

I Loved this clip...your laugh is awesome. BTW Sexy comes in all sizes.

Ticklemad I loved her feet and her laughter, she is genuinely a very ticklish lady on her feet and her feet are beautiful I loved the choice of her painted toenails. If she is from the London area I would love to meet her and tickle her myself.

TicklesFemales

I will buy this clip if it's available somewhere. i love the shape of her feet and the reactions. Hot!

JD

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back