• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f, f/m: Massage parlor tickling of "Wendy"

L_o_s_e_r

TMF Poster
These Asian massage parlor girls thankfully introduce themselves with American-friendly names. But even better, "Wendy," the Chinese girl who massaged me Saturday, turned out to be one of the most ticklish massage providers I've had. Wendy's probably around 40 yet fit and feminine, and typically small if not tiny, as these Asian girls can come. Slender though not curve-laden and plain but with a smile that could open lots of doors for her, I felt fortunate that Wendy was available when I entered the massage parlor.

The fun started when Wendy helped me towel down after the shower. As she dried my legs, I reached down to tickle her upper ribs and her underarms from behind. That got a nice laugh from her, and I felt that much more fortunate.

Face down on the massage table I reached behind Wendy, who was standing before me to work my back and backside, and groped her bottom. Soon enough, though, my wandering hands were tickling Wendy's rear end, getting giggles and wiggles out of her. I did that several times when I wasn't reaching up to tickle her sides.

But the best moment came when Wendy climbed up on the table to put her weight into some moves. She'd removed her shoes and unwittingly tempted me by moving her bare left foot to where I could grab her by the ankle. As I tickled Wendy's foot she laughed the loudest and most heartily of all the tickles I laid on her in our hour together. At that moment I think we were two of only three people on the premises, and if her colleague heard us she did not butt in to see what was going on.

Straddling me at one point, Wendy got a little revenge by poking me in the ribs. Working my feet, she also tickled my soles a few times, getting into the spirit. That's always great, when the girl gets what fun tickling is even if it's something that never crosses her mind. I've had more than a few massage girls not get it, at all.

On the flip I tickled Wendy about the ribs and arms as she gave me my happy ending. As she pleaded with me to knock it off, I finally relented.

Last edited:
That's the kind of true story I like to read. Thanks for posting it!

Might have to visit this place...wherever it is haha.

"This place" could be any wink-wink massage parlor. I've tickled many massage girls at many joints. Wendy is just my latest.

Has anyone else been to a massage parlour in nyc/nj and tickled a girl there?

Thanks, all. As for where it happened, I resist saying only because you are just as likely to get a ticklish massage provider in a local place, so why travel farther than necessary? I've tickled girls in tons of massage parlors and will write about some of the other more memorable encounters from time to time.

Thanks for posting this! Always nice to hear about fun experiences. :)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back