• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f, f/m: "Poli-tickle Fun-raising with Mistress Autumn"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
It is late morning Thursday, May 3, 2012, as I arrive at the Hidden Chamber for my noon tickling session with dominatrix Mistress Autumn. Luck has led me to this young lady (and I do mean :) young; she turned 20 merely days ago), and with a couple of e-mail exchanges and some patience – a scheduling mishap postponed our original appointment three weeks earlier – we are minutes from standing face to face. First, Hidden Chamber hostess Rebecca lets me meet several mistresses and a couple really impress, allowing me some sample tickles when I tell them I’m a tickler. As my erection subsides, Rebecca leads to me to the Red Room for Autumn’s arrival.

After all the time since first contact, the second she enters the Red Room Mistress Autumn makes me realize it was worth the wait. Autumn’s warm, beautiful face and bright smile put me at ease. We chat for a few moments, breaking the ice (okay, her charm and good looks melt it), and I know this is off to a good start.

Mistress Autumn leaves the room to prepare for the session. Because it’s an election year, I’ve unearthed an old, unused role-play from my desk drawer titled Poli-tickle Fun-Raising.

ROLE-PLAY PREMISE: Mistress Autumn is a low-level but ambitious Washington, D.C., aide to a United States senator. Arriving to work one morning, on her chair Autumn finds a confidential burn-after-reading memo from her boss, Senator Gasbag. The memo is so hush-hush it forbids her to even speak to him about it as it instructs Autumn to "persuade" idealistic freshman Congressman James L. Oser (me) to change his vote on an important bill so it benefits a campaign contributor. Because Autumn is ticklish, she swallows hard as she reads that the Senator's opposition researchers learned James L. Oser has a tickling fetish, and she is to indulge him in that special interest in exchange for “reconsidering” the legislation. As he is a new congressman, his web site is not even up yet but a snapshot is attached to the memo. Unfortunately, the thought of the guy in the picture even being near her, let alone touching her, makes Autumn wince.

Today - yes, today – Autumn is to go to the restaurant where James L. Oser has lunch at noon daily. The memo says, "How you get his attention I'll leave to your imagination, Autumn. Take him to the TK Street Dungeon. There's a room reserved for Mistress T. I. Kill with the equipment you will need to close the deal. Make this happen and I promise you're going places, and it will be the kind of work you can tell your mother about." As it's already 9:30, Autumn realizes how little time she has, considering a change of wardrobe is in order and one must allot time to navigate Washington, D.C., traffic.

After rushing home to change clothes, just in time Autumn reaches the restaurant and sees me in the foyer, waiting for a table. Luckily, I'm alone. Autumn sits next to me and before she can even strike up a conversation, she sees I’ve taken the bait of her feminine charms. Autumn reels me in, introducing herself and saying since it looks like we're both solo, can we have lunch together instead of waiting for two tables? Such a fetching lass like Autumn, and not even half my age? How could I say no?

As we talk over lunch Autumn mentions both the legislation, her boss Senator Gasbag, and how ticklish she is. By time the check comes, Autumn’s subtly yet clearly conveyed the dungeon room to which she is inviting me will make me see the light on that legislation. Her offer is too good for me and my rock-hard penis to refuse.

We arrive at the dungeon and are shown to our room. With her overcoat still on, Autumn excuses herself to powder her nose.

THE ROLE-PLAY BEGINS: Alone in the dungeon room, I await Mistress Autumn’s return. She enters still wearing her overcoat and I wonder why she left it on. Smiling, Autumn removes it to reveal she’s stripped down to just :wub: a thong & matching top, her high heels completing the ensemble. Walking toward me, her speechless prey, Autumn stops to slowly turn around a couple of times so I can drink in the sight of her. Usually I make a point of it to notice a woman’s attire, considering all the effort the fair sex puts into wardrobe. But I am not to remember the style or color of Autumn’s outfit because of what it reveals: Her petite, slender, curve-laden figure. Sure, the sum of her measurements does not equal the whole woman, but every measure adds up to pleasure when it comes to Autumn, from her ample bosoms to her flat stomach to her round, shapely bottom.

"I hope you don't mind my outfit," Mistress Autumn says, careful not to step on my tongue, which is hanging to the floor. "But it's hot in here, isn't it? Or at least it's about to get hot in here."

Mistress Autumn removes my clothing, sneaking in a few tickles to get things going. She does a double take when my dropped trousers reveal I’m also wearing a thong. Autumn smiles and says, "It's as if you were ready for me!"

While she does not work for N.A.S.A., Mistress Autumn has launched a rocket in my thong. All I can do to return the favor is pick her up, carrying the diminutive dominatrix to the bondage bed. (Sure, 2012 is an election year, and Autumn's making it an erection year, too!)

We tickle fight, and although Autumn’s ribs are barely ticklish, as if to compensate her underarms are amazingly ticklish. Removing her shoes, tickles to Autumn’s feet prove highly effective, too, and tickles to her knees and thighs get a rise. I have her squirming. (I wonder how many ticklers have subjected Autumn to the from-behind tickle to the ribs, gotten no reaction, and thought she wasn't ticklish.)

"There's only one way I can take getting tickled," Mistress Autumn says, getting off the bed. She saunters over to the Red Room supplies, the eyes in the back of her head noting the eyes in the front of mine transfixed to that beautiful bottom in back of her, moving molecules to make a microwave oven jealous, and just as hot. This is one split you never want to leave! But(t) Autumn returns with something else you could call cheeky: Wrist and ankle restraints.

It is here, just before I restrain her, that the only snafu happens as Mistress Autumn asks me to refasten a shoulder strap that’s come loose from her top. I freeze up, not knowing if I should re-hook the strap or try removing the garment, as in the role-play I said I’d like Autumn to be topless although it would not kill the deal if she refuses. As the session continues and I note how faithful she is to the role-play, I see baiting me to remove her top, not part of the script, wasn't what Autumn was doing. Maybe she realizes my confusion, as she gamely re-hooks the strap herself; were she willing to be bare-breasted, Autumn would have had her top off before donning the overcoat.

I have Mistress Autumn rest face up on the bondage bed. I tie her in the L position, wrists tied the headboard, legs restrained by the ankles to the overhead boards. Tickling Autumn, I realize why some dominatrices prefer if not insist on a session longer than an hour: It can take a while to feel out one another and get a rhythm going, and just 60 minutes – what I’ve scheduled today – may be up before the mistress and client find that groove and have enough time to enjoy it. So, having noted Mistress Autumn’s beautiful face and hot hindquarters, do I cut short the time she’s face up, despite craving eyefuls of her dazzling eyes, to tie her face down, craving that rear I revere? Ninety minutes or two hours would give me more time to appreciate both points of view.

As(s) it turns out, Mistress Autumn provides the sexiest of compromises because as I tickle her feet, her ticklishness drives her so berserk the poor girl writhes and struggles, involuntarily flipping face down! This is thanks in part to my sloppy attempt at L position bondage, because such a position should have Autumn at close to a 90-degree angle, but I tied Autumn’s legs at closer to a 33-degree angle, which enables her to turn over. It’s as funny as it is stimulating to see, watching this barely-dressed, barely 20 year-old knockout laugh and wriggle, bouncing onto her stomach, her thong-donned bottom now mine to tickle. I get a pleas of “Mercy” from face-down Autumn as I tickle her armpits, footies, and that remarkable rump. (Autumn tells me she’s from New York City. It must be the Asstoria neighborhood.) Each time I have Autumn face up to tickle those smooth hollows, when I move the tickles to her feet she's flipping like pancakes on the griddle.

Before I pour maple syrup on her, I give Mistress Autumn a brief break from the tickling. Or am I giving the bondage bed frame a break from her thrashing? I lower Autumn's legs, tying her ankles to the footboard so she is flat on her back. I continue with armpit and feet tickles; Autumn's ribs still don't offer much reaction but a couple of belly tickles get a bit of a rise out of her, as do some leg tickles. Mostly I'm all over those underarms, getting another plea of "Mercy" from Autumn.

Mistress Autumn's next tickling station is the Red Room X. Here, because I fasten her arms more to either side than when she was on the bondage bed, Autumn has even less room to fend off my underarms tickles. And, although we're standing as opposed to resting on the bed, tickling Autumn this way is even more intimate because I am even closer to her. I tickle my way down from her underarms to her legs.

Speaking of Mistress Autumn's luxurious little legs, I take turns lifting each so I can continue tickling her bare feet while's on the X. I can't help but look at the two of us in the mirror. Autumn looks so beautiful, just entering the prime of her youth, a good thing in a small package in more ways than one. Seeing us in the Red Room wall mirror, me holding her leg, this has to be a dream or some kind of real-life Photoshop.

Once again, I think of why some mistresses insist on a longer session as, with little time remaining, I tickle Mistress Autumn’s neck and get a wonderful shoulder-shrugging reaction. I’d like to tickle her there longer than I do.

After 40 minutes of tickle torture, Mistress Autumns cringes to herself when I tell her I am just starting to consider changing my position on the legislation. As I release her from the X for a break, her mobile phone rings. Autumn recognizes the Caller I.D. number as that of Senator Gasbag's private line. Wondering why he's calling after that "don't even speak to me about this and burn this after reading" memo, she answers. It's the Senator alright, asking where she’s been all day, where is the suit she was to pick up from the dry cleaners, and did she buy that gift for his wife? Dumbfounded, Autumn tries to tell the Senator she’s working on the special assignment. Ignoring her words, the Senator bellows, "First the new guy Jim calls in sick, and now you've disappeared, Autumn. What the hell is going on today?!"

As I can hear what Senator Gasbag's yelling, my eyes meet with Mistress Autumn’s, giving away what's really going on. :ermm: I'm no new Congressman. Rather, I'm a new, even lower-level aide (despite being so old) to Senator Gasbag, such a loser that Autumn has not even noticed me despite working in the same office. But I sure noticed Autumn, she realizes. Okay, I more than noticed Mistress Autumn! I obsessed over her.

Mistress Autumn gets the Senator off the phone by claiming to have had to take her mother to the doctor, didn't he get the message? She tells him she will get his suit and wife's gift before the end of the day and hangs up.

Intently looking at me, at last Mistress Autumn recognizes the office loser she had without a thought ignored. By the expression on her face, Autumn conveys she now realizes that was me she’d seen in the corner of her eye, eavesdropping on her conversations. And, that was me scurrying away from her desk when she arrived to the office super-early one day; she quickly, correctly surmises I was searching her computer files and e-mail.

“That's how you knew how ambitious I am,” Mistress Autumn says, “right, Jim? That is, Congressman James L. Oser – LOSER for short? You overheard me saying I would do anything to make the Senator promote me. You learned how ticklish I am by reading the e-mail I sent to that guy I dated who tickled me, telling him forget about taking me out again because I’m so ticklish and hate being tickled. You were invisible to me, so you set me up with this little scheme! The memo was from you! I didn’t recognize you from the picture you attached, so your gamble paid off although if I had, you could have denied doing it because in politics you never know who could be setting you up. No wonder your fake memo gave me so little time to act – I dashed from the office before there was a chance to learn you were playing me for a fool!”

My scheme both enrages and amuses Mistress Autumn, as while she resents being had, because of her ambitious streak she admires my trickery.

"I have to admit, that was good, Jim," Mistress Autumn tells me. "I should have known from the thong that you prepared for this. But I prepared, too."

Mistress Autumn motions to her overcoat, which she hung on the Red Room door.

“See this button? It’s a small video camera, recording everything we’re doing, Jim, and transmitting the action to my home computer. It will be easy enough for me to edit out shots of me so I can post images of just little old you, in that lovely thong, all over the Senator's office and maybe in the halls of Congress. That will be great for your career, Jim, dontcha' think?"

As I motion to reply, Mistress Autumn cuts me off. Stepping up on the Red Room bench, she looks down at me. This conveys as much as any words Autumn might say, as she is now even more above me than she already was at Senator Gasbag’s office.

"I'll tell you what,” Mistress Autumn continues “We have some time left and as you're not the only one who loves to tickle, maybe you can make this up to me before YOU pick up the Senator's dry cleaning, buy a birthday gift for his wife, and any other task I pass on to you. In fact, I will be handing you a lot of go-fer tasks from now on. Unless you prefer I send pictures of you in a thong to the Congressional Reporter. "

Mistress Autumn pauses, but not so I can respond. She wants it to sink in.

“One more thing, Jim," says Mistress Autumn. “Take off the thong. While I doubt I will ever have to share this video with anyone, I assure you I will hang onto it for whenever I need a good laugh.”

I remove my thong. Mistress Autumn instructs me to rest face up to the bondage table.

While she’d later say she had plenty of time to memorize the role-play I’d sent her weeks ago, Mistress Autumn impresses me not only by knowing it cold but also by acting so well. She’s so natural, when she had removed her overcoat at the start of the session and said “But it's hot in here, isn't it? Or at least it's about to get hot in here," I started answering the “hot in here” question, forgetting my own script! However, as the role-play enters its final moments Autumn is to improvise, but in the spirit of the role-play.

As I lie there naked on the bondage bed, Mistress Autumn walks to other side of the room for the ropes with which she is to restrain me. The anticipation of getting tied down by Autumn excites me, but now she makes it even more exhilarating, straying from the script with a few moves I could just as well written into it. As she looks about the Red Room for the items she wants, Autumn strikes several enticing poses, knowing my eyes are on her like form-fitting jeans. Most provocatively, she crouches by sticking back her tantalizing tush, sending a knowing glance my way, lest I think she is not aware of what she’s doing. If Autumn really is video-recording this encounter, can I at least have this part of it?!

Mistress Autumn ties me flat on my back, arms overhead, ankles to the footboard, and not in a way where I can flip over and make her look at my ass – not all payback’s necessary! She tickles my ribs and, most effectively, my feet, but another extemporization has Autumn giving me still more than my role-play requests. Between tickles, Autumn ups the teasing that started a moment earlier with that lingering look at her sweet seat. Standing inches from me, Autumn slips a finger into her thong strap as if she is about to :bubbleheart: pull it down only to stop, having a laugh at my expense. Then Autumn slips her right hand and forearm across her breasts while pulling her top down with the left . Asking if I’d like her to remove her right arm, of course I say “Yes,” and of course Autumn covers her nipples with the left hand and forearm as she lowers the right!

Not only is this girl fun to tickle and easy to look at, she’s a pro at role-play and a natural at tease and denial.

And she’s a woman who understands. Mistress Autumn instructs me to finish myself off after the Hidden Chamber manager knocks on our door to let us know time's running out. Not that I've been with that many mistresses, but Autumn is only the second who allows me to let my passion spill.

Mistress Autumn asks, "Are you a righty or lefty?"

When I tell her I'm right-handed, she says, "Then I'll untie your left hand."

She's just kidding and frees my right hand. A few sexy poses later (Mistress Autumn's poses, not mine), I ejaculate.

Mistress Autumn may be short in stature, but her talents tower. As I am to tell her in my thank-you note, I am grateful to Autumn for working incredibly hard to make the role-play real, and for succeeding far more than I had the right to expect. It’s not necessarily easy to fulfill a fantasy but Autumn did, and she made it seem easy. I have never known a more powerful force than a woman who wants to please a man.

Last edited:
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
And it's good to know that the Hidden Chamber is still thriving.

milagros317

Thanks for your response. As you and I already knew, the Hidden Chamber has a knack for finding talented mistresses.

That was one terrific experience! Definitely something to remember for a lifetime.
Thanks for taking the time to share it with the rest of us.

It felt like a lifetime since my last session

Thanks for the nice words, sole seeker. One reason I like to post a review is to help myself remember for the rest of my lifetime!

And, as it had been five years since my last dungeon session, it seemed as though a lifetime has passed since I tickled with a dominatrix. I have a session booked for next month with a mistress who takes clients not too far from me in New Jersey and hope to have more fun things to report.

Not that I wouldn't see Autumn again if time and money made no difference. But unfortunately they do, and the time/money costs for a session near home beats the hell out of what they do for a session in New York City.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back