• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f feet

bftk2005

3rd Level Orange Feather
I dont think this has been posted. it is from a spanish tv show

E de uma novela brasileira!!!! chamada ti ti ti......atriz chama-se Claudia Raia

Man was that woman and her reactions hot! Can anyone post anything else about the clip? Like where they are from, what's goin on, what they are saying?

nice find - thanks for posting Sam!

Has anyone tried to use one of those devices shown in this clip? Does it tickle?

Hot Stuff!

Great clip. Love her feet, love the way they wiggle, loving no nail polish, love her reactions, great find!!! Only thing hotter would have been a woman doing the tickling!!!

Great find, thanks for posting it.

Man was that woman and her reactions hot! Can anyone post anything else about the clip? Like where they are from, what's goin on, what they are saying?
I can't tell the first two, but here goes the transaltion of what are they saying:

J is "Jacqueline" (the nun) and M is "Massa" (the guy)

M: I brought you a very nice gift, Jacqueline. *shows the gizmo* Remember?
J: *gasping in surprise* Oh, Massa!... Yes I do...
*He starts rubbing the gizmo against her feet*
J: Oh stop Massa. Stop! Stop! *start laughing* Stop it, Massa! This is hard, too hard to stand it! Oh Massa, no! Not that spot! No!

She is the Brazilian actress Claudia Raia, from the Brazilian TV Show.

Thanks for posting!

Dude that scene was so hot on so many levels. Thanks. and thanks for thr actress id desenho2003!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back