• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f: Mary, again, if only in my imagination

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?34745-True-story-Two-years-of-tickling-Mary

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?57805-Mary-I-want-to-tickle-her-all-over-again

The above-linked stories provide the background of my relationship with a wonderful, wonderfully ticklish woman named Mary. It was my pleasure to work with and tickle Mary in 2000 and most of 2001. It's been more than seven years since I've written about Mary but today I wish to share a thoughts in reaction to three recent interactions.

In 2008 I left the company where Mary and I worked. As at the time I lived more than 25 miles from her and as my new job was more than 40 miles from the old job, what would be the odds that I'd ever see Mary again? Not good, I guess, until later in '08 when I wound up moving to a town about seven miles from where she lives.

Of course, seven miles hardly makes you next door neighbors so the first chance encounter did not happen until last year, when I spotted Mary as we were both getting our cars serviced. I broke my own rule of never chasing, approaching Mary to say hello. While Mary was nice and gave me no reason to feel as though I should have waited to see if she'd notice/come over, I kept the conversation brief and retreated to a table in the waiting area out of her sight. Mary went out of her way to find me and say so long when she left.

Earlier this year I did not see but was walking toward Mary at a warehouse store. She caught my eye and said hello and we talked for a couple of minutes before her sister caught up with her, which I took as my cue to move on. I wondered if Mary would have said anything were she not sure I'd see her.

Then just this past Friday night I saw Mary in a grocery store. Maybe she saw me as I doubled back or spotted me elsewhere in the store but Mary did not make the effort to catch up with me. She still looked great and for a split second I entertained the thought of going over to say hello, hoping she'd give me a chance to tickle her by reaching for an item on a high shelf. But if nothing else I've learned this about women: Let go. Those who are worth your while will meet you halfway, so don't risk being a pest. So, I did not approach Mary, leaving her in the past unless she would notice me and come over but that did not happen.

The interesting thing was this supermarket is on my way home from work but not near Mary's employer or her home. I fantasized that Mary is no longer living with her husband, which would be the reason she was in that seemingly out-of-the-way store. Of course, anything from her husband and her having moved from a now-too-big house (their children are grown) to Mary stopping for something on her way to or from a relative or friend in the area can explain why she was at that supermarket.

:bubbleheart: God almighty, would I love to tickle Mary again.

Mary sounds as though she was fun to tickle. Seems she did not get mad at you for tickling her either which is very nice. I think I would have tried getting her feet more though since she is probably more ticklish there from what your stories said. I hope someday you can get your tickling fingers all over her ticklish body. Thanks for sharing.

M317 and T.F.

Thanks for your responses. With 20/20 hindsight I see that despite my wishful thinking the attraction was never mutual. Mary was just that rare, super-nice type a guy can take the wrong way. All she really got out of my antics was knowing I liked her, and maybe that amused her.

But Friday night I was glad I spotted Mary, standing a third of the way down the aisle I was passing, in time to duck away. I'd rather leave it at that than wish I had.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back