• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F scene from movie "No Way to Treat a Lady"!

Sting in its tail...

This scene, like the movie as a whole, has such a sting in its tail that, however beguiled you might initially be by the ticklish situation, the payoff is stunning in its matter-of-fact brutality.<p>
I think Rod Steiger is quite amazing in the film, essentially a versatile character actor playing an ingenious psychotic adopting persona after persona (not unlike Vincent Price's turn as a mad Shakesperean in THEATRE OF BLOOD a few years later) to murder (or "comfort,", as he sees it) widows.<p>
It's quite amusing (I think) that any number of tickle vids that bother with plot (all too few sadly) present a situation (a person posing as an authority figure--often a doctor--who manipulates a too trusting woman into a tickle trap) not so different from this scene. The key difference is, of course, that in the tickle vids, the raison d'etre IS the tickling, which is the worst the victim suffers (fortunately).<p>
Also grimly amusing is that this scene--with its "priest" getting naughty with a grieving widow--anticipates by decades our modern-day headlines of sexual abuse by the clergy of their flock. Remembering that the film came out in 1968, it was quite salacious AND blasphemous (a terrific combo, no?) for the time. When I saw the scene as a teen years later on tv, I was callow enough to mutter, "Gee, he never tickles her feet...." (Once a sole-searching ticklephile...)<p> As arresting as this scene is, it's not my favorite in the picture. That honor goes to the lovely bit where Michael Dunn (best remembered as Dr. Loveless in THE WILD WILD WEST 1960's tv series) tries to turn himself in as the serial killer to a skeptical but solicitous George Segal. Funny and touching, both!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back