• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f sister-in-law finally gives in

soles4me

From the day I got married I have wanted to tickle my sister in laws feet. Summer time she is always running around barefoot. I had one occasion about 10 years ago where I was at their house. I was sitting on the couch watching tv. She came in and sat down at the other end of the couch. About 20 minutes went by and she put her feet up and was in a half lying down position. From where I was I could see the gorgeous arches of both feet. My cock was starting to pulsate and I kept thinking that if I touch her feet I am probably going to get kicked in the head. I waited a few more minutes and then it happened, she was in a half asleep state so I very carefully and very lightly gave a quick tickle. Nothing happened so I started tickling her left foot. She kind of moved it a little and let out a soft moan. I went to the right foot and started tickling that one. She pulled away and sat up. She asked me, "What the hell do you think you are doing?". I smiled and said nothing. That was the start of my obsession to tickle her feet. As the years went by I kept up my attempts with no luck. Just as I was about to give up, something amazing happened. My wife was talking to her sister on the phone and her sister asked if I was home. Yes my wife told her. Can he come over and check out my computer? My wife handed me the phone. I told her that I had some other things that I had to get done. She then said, "I will let you". I told her I would be there in 20 minutes. When I got to her house I saw that she was barefoot. I went right to the computer and started to check it out. I had to crawl under the desk to unplug the computer. As I stated to work my way back out she came walking in and stood right in front of the desk. She took her right foot and slipped it intoy crotch area and started to move it around, knowing that it was pressed against my dick. She held her foot there and I reached back and started to tickle it. She moved it around quickly, causing a huge boner in my shorts. I continued to tickle her foot and then she pulled away and said come over here. I got up and with a stiff dick I walked over to the day bed that she was now sitting on. I stood in front of her and she used her foot to rub against my already throbbing cock. She lifted her other foot up and I held it with one hand and tickled the bottom of that foot for a good ten or fifteen minutes. The whole time she was using her other foot to jack me off. She then unzppied my pants and pulled them done and my cock just layed straight out. I lifted her left foot up a bit higher and kissed it in the arch. Her foot smelled so good. I started licking her foot and before I knew what was happening she had my cock in her mouth. 10 minutes and I shot a full load right down her throat. Damn that felt good. She got up on her knees and I got behind her and gently pushed my hard cock into her moist pussy. I held it there for a few minutes and started tickling her feet again. I was able to shoot a second load. That was great. I keep hoping to have another session with her. I will let you'all know when that happens.

Funny you should post this under the "true stories" section. Fantasizing about cheating is one thing, but actually doing it is another. And doing it with your spouse's own sister is probably even worse. So being either a liar or a cheater, I hope you're happy with yourself.

Cool story, though.

Most women I know would divorce their husband for this (if they knew about it).

laying on a bed, leg raised in the air she bent over and sucked your cock....is she a gymnast lol

tut, somebody check that guys nose out...I'm sure I just seen it grow 10 lengths..and some XP

Hope your wife does not find out. You should be tickling your wife or is she not ticklish?

Wonderful fiction...maybe you all should make an appearance on "Dr Phil" :D

If you were my husband I would kick your ass. Just sayin'.

Wonderful fantasy, but if you really did all that you deserve to have your dick cut off you cheating bastard! :disgust:

Yet another form of douche baggery and we men wonder why women don't trust us. This story must be true after all it is on the internet. Hmmmm on second thought he must be having delusions and was high on bath salts or syzyrup to even write it

Actually, this is probably real and sucks for your wife...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back