• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/M, feet (nudity)

Very nice! I love the position he`s in! VERY VULNERABLE!!!:firedevil:firedevil:firedevil:shock:

Hope we can see more of your collection!:cool:

His body and feet are <I>perfect</I>; wow. His face looks like a real face too, but the expression is a little more casual than I think is merited... but honestly, it's excellent. You must post more.

Is this really your first post? Congratulations if so.

Well, i'm glad if you enjoyed it.

I can post more but i must warn everyone again that my artwork contains nudity and depicts female/ male or shemale :D into tickling or other torture situations.

All of them are drawings which i made some years ago and converted now into digital format.

Let's continue with a few more:

Fascinating; they look familiar.
I remember a set of animated gifs with "stocked" women.
I am going to attach them for comparison.

:Hyrdrogen

Attachments

• Girl_2.gif
    Girl_2.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 263
Yup. You got me, Kalamos.
These are made also by me, but in Paintbrush :) The technique was to create a number of slides and then assemble them into an animated gif.

But these posted here are made in the old fashioned way with some pencils on a white piece of paper :)

Yup. You got me, Kalamos.
These are made also by me, but in Paintbrush :) The technique was to create a number of slides and then assemble them into an animated gif.

And quite the achievement, they were.
Original animated tickling pics are few and far between.

:)

But these posted here are made in the old fashioned way with some pencils on a white piece of paper :)

And the style reflects the way you draw and hold your pencil.
As I said, quite interesting; I think I recognised the pics that inspired you - and in turn, I drew inspiration for my latest works after yours.
Art never dies, just keeps transforming, eh?

:D

As an aside note: I am not suggesting that you should divide your pics by gender or modify them in any way, but if you were to split them up or edit some bits, they would work well for the broader */F-loving audience too.

Unless the she-male thing is critical to you, anatomy is already quite sound for "traditional" women as well.
Some people might be missing them out just because of the extra details.

:devil2:

All of them are drawings which i made some years ago and converted now into digital format.

Let's continue with a few more:

Friend Tataee_titi, you are a great artist!

I am a fan of shemales; please, you can post more shemales tickled? Tickling his balls too...much...

Thanks!

Collage (m/f)

Attachments

• medieval stock renaissance girl 24y 02.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 193
few more collages

Attachments

• medieval stock renaissance girl 26 yrs 04.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 107
  • medieval stock renaissance girl 26 yrs 05a.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 114
Her smile is adorable--and the stockings draped over the stocks are a sweet touch! :)

C

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back