• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(m/m) Calling Washington state lees

M4tt_tickl3r

I live in tri-cities Washington. 2011 was a rough year but secured a better job and will soon be getting back out on my own again. Looking for white or Hispanic male lees ages 18-47. No callaus in feet or nail fungi. Must be ok with spread-eagle bondage. Looking to get tickled I'm your torturer =p can reimburse for travel money. Let's start making some plans. Also will be going to Seattle for the last week of September. If you're a lee in Seattle and available September 27-30th hit me up.

Let's have some laughs people =D

Sry for late reply. Just got internet back up. But awesome. I'm actually planning to take a vacation for the last week of septermber (sept 25 - October 1) so maybe we could plan something =)

Hi there,

I'd love to chat sometime if you'd be interested. I live in Battle Ground, WA, but we may be able to get together possibly.

Thanks,
Steven

Hello there steven. thanks for the reply. just had a trip to seattle for a quick session and some partying. been a hectic week after and now i'm just chilling checking messages. Would love to chat with ya whenever ^^

Hey Matt hit me up sometime would like to hear about your trip

Still looking for someone? I'm 21, Hispanic, in the Tri Cities and looking to be tickled.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back