• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Feathers n a Cowboy

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
Fantasy sort of

So a tickle and such fantasy a serving dominate if you will.
I have done parts of this with different guys except the food part. I enjoy giving massage on it's own and tickling and feet, and mixing them all is great. Oh and I enjoy baking. And yes the feather drill business in the story, I really have done that to a couple guys.

The guy, tickled we will just call cowboy, is 6'2 or taller and muscular and at least size 12 feet wide higher arches and meaty feet.
Cowboy is Very ticklish to light touch and especially feathers ticklish on his feet.
He would show up in cowboy Western dress, big buckle, long sleeves, faded jeans, leather boots, over the calf dress socks, snug under shirt and Under armor boxer briefs
Show up dressed and recent pedicure
Come in put cuffs on him behind his back
Sit him down put his feet on an ottoman. Pull a boot off and rub those feet and tickle up the sock covered calves.
My face in that sole
Repeat on other foot and enjoying both feet on my face
Do some tickles with the socks on
Then pull the sock off one foot then do a light tickle on the barefoot.
A little teasing tickle on the foot then other sock comes off and more of that on other foot then both feet
Just enough to get the feet wiggling really good and giggling from the guy
Now go get a basin full of hot water put some lotion in it.
Might have to cut those jeans get the feet in there and not have blue jeans in the way
Let the feet soak a bit and then put one foot on the ottoman and soap it up let my fingers tickle rubbing the wet soapy skin. A soft bristle bottle brush to clean between the toes and tickle like hell. A soft bristle brush for cleaning all over the foot.
Foot goes back in basin for rinse and keep soaking switch and repeat on other foot
Now take the cheese grater and scrape off a layer of dead skin off the bottoms of the feet. Repeat the process with a sander tool that gets the skin a little smoother after the cheese grater roughs it up a bit. And then lastly the pumice stone which acts like a buffing tool to get the skin really nice and smooth. Do that on one foot and then the other the cheese grater in particular usually tickles.
Now one foot at a time goes into the paraffin wax machine the wax is all melted to oil. A very hot deep therapeutic heat. Take the foot out and wrap it in a plastic bag The oil begins to immediately cool into a soft wax. Wrap the bag covered foot with a big towel so that the heat stays longer makes for a really nice experience. And of course repeat this on the other foot. The trick is now You ask the guy to wiggle his toes and wobble his foot all around once the heat has left. This helps break loose the soft wax and then you take your fingernails both hands at the same time pushing in a little bit and slowly pulling and scraping that wax off the skin. Then a quick rub with a washcloth especially between the toes to get all the little bits of wax lip behind.
At that moment the feet are so warm a little coat of oil on the skin and perfect for foot worship.
Definitely enjoy rubbing them and letting my tongue wrap around the toes.
Now take barefooted cowboy to the bed and tie his arms wide with him face down.
My finger start to explore his clothes body wiggling into the pits giving little squeezes on the thighs. Pulling out his shirt tail and tickling on that snug undershirt. Little pokes on the back and sides and butt.
Tickling on his forearms.
Playing with his ankles and heels nibble the heels.
Cut the western shirt up the middle and freely tickle the back and sides on that snug under shirt
Now flip him over tying the wrists wide apart again.
Unbutton the western shirt and tickle on the undershirt on the belly and sides pecs.
Take a sonic toothbrush and buzz the crotch and up on the nipples and down on the balls. See how much he reacts with the protection of the clothes.
Squeeze the thighs.
Cut the western shirt all the way off
Tickle his pits especially if the undershirt is a tank.
Tickle some on the undershirt all over torso.
Cut undershirt off.
Lightly tickle on the bare skin. See how sensitive his belly is especially.
Blow a raspberry or three
If he really reacts to the raspberries then tickle in the pits and sides when blowing them.
Lick his neck see if it makes him crazy. Then the same in the pits.
Get up around his head and use small soft paint brush, small feathers and sonic toothbrushes on his face, nose, ears, neck, collar bone and shoulders and pecs.
Make little circles around bellybutton with these tools too and into it of course.
Undo belt buckle and give a yank so you get that belt flying through belt loops sound. Unzip fly and poke in turkey feathers and then sonic toothbrushes.
Undo the fly and slowly pull off the pants want him to feel his protection going away.
Maybe just pull part way down and tickle the tops of the thighs then take the rest of the way off
Now tie the ankles.
Tie big toes pulling back a bit.
Tickle the big toes.
Fingers run in place going slowly up over foot tops and up the shins and knees and then tickle all over the thighs.
Take a couple turkey feathers in each hand and saw up the boxers brief legs tickling the inner thighs and balls.
Do the same with couple feathers down the crotch tickling all over front and cock.
Leave him free to buck like hell while you do this it's fun to watch.
Repeat mixing in sonic toothbrushes where you used the turkey feathers
Tease the cowboy saying maybe you will leave those sonic toothbrushes running under his briefs held in place by there snug fit.
Leave them in a bit while you tickle his thighs and hips and belly.
Time for a raspberry while his balls and cock are buzzed.
And again reaching up to tickle his pits same time.
Turn them off before he gets used to it.
Play around find his worst tickle spots.
Take up to three sonic toothbrushes and put them in a sock. Two at the foot ball and toes and one at the heel and put it on his foot and again with other foot
Tease him about you are about to turn them on
And turn on the ones in his boxers at the same time
Do it
Now tickle randomly all over his body
Giving a raspberry as you get his sides from pits to hips
Turn them off and let him catch a breath.
Take socks off
Drag finger nail slowly down one foot
Drag turkey feathers between a couple toes.
Tie all ten toes back.
Saw between toes with feather one at a time
Then one feather each foot saw between the toes.
Then as many feathers as you can sawing between as many toes as you can both feet same time
Now take a feather and make a circle on bottom of one foot and then the other then mix it up Zig zagging and such.
Both feet feather tickled same time
I love this so be doing this a while.
Now you take a drill just a regular drill and put a couple turkey feathers in the bit and you tie it to a dining room chair and put a cable tie on the trigger so it holds the trigger. You have this tied to the chair such that the feather swipes the bottom of cowboys sole. And you just leave it there a while. And you blindfold him and put a gag over his mouth and put those foam ear protection plugs in his ears. Now we can't see He can't really yell and he can't really hear what's going on All he can do is feel what happens to his skin
Turn the lights out he might be able to see Tell him you're going to go watch a movie while he entertained himself
And then go walking out the room
But of course you just quietly come back in and stand there watching his torment.
Then suddenly with no warning you go for his ticklish pits and sides or just bump the drills out of the way and go scratching like mad on his feet that are now so incredibly sensitive.

Now having fun tickling all over cowboy's body.
Now give him a break untie him
As you start again mummy wrap with stretch wrap
Lay him down get ready
Fake him out by tickling his face again he won't expect it
Now tie big toes together and pull back
Put a coat of oil on the feet using a turkey feather.
Use a hair dryer on lowest settings and blow on the soles.
Every 5 minutes another coat of oil on the feet and turn one of the hair dryer settings up speed or temperature
Keep this up for 20 to 30 minutes and his feet are hot as he can take. Just as he says it is starting to hurt then stop.
One last coat of oil
Drag one finger down one sole so cowboy can feel how much more sensitive his feet are.
Hold up two brushes or grooming gloves you are about to use on him for him to see
Scrub both feet like mad same time
Grin evilly as he howls like a pack of wild hyenas.
When he is give out or fading stop.
Now enjoy those well oiled warm feet licking and nibbling and rubbing them.

Cut the wrap off cowboy and start giving him a good long massage. He earned it. He will just melt and love it.

Now let him shower if he wants wipe oil off him.
Now have him back to chair and cuffs on him behind the back
Having asked ahead of time start spoon feeding him his favorite meal. And have several desserts ready he likes too.
Coax in as much food as he will eat.
Lay him back in reclining chair or go to one or bed.
Give belly rub and scratch that full belly
Now start tickling that belly
Listen to the begging for you to stop and not do it now
Tease him with light tickles and enjoy his feet again.
Light feather tickles all over the body.

Hold a spoonful of pepper under his nose. Make him sneeze maybe blow it so it goes up his nose and gives him a sneeze fit.

Just silly little cruelty

Enjoy his body and rub and massage him.

Once he has digested a bit take a drill and put a feather or two in it. And grab one foot and hold it so feather tips spin when you pull the trigger. Hold both feet and drill both same time. He will kick such but holding on while he does is half the fun.

Ok cowboy is probably worn out by now time to turn him loose and give one last foot and body massage

But of course you can always put the sonics back in the socks need to be kind of loose socks It tickles more if they can jiggle around a bit and hit different spots on the feet so it's best to leave the toes not tied so we can wobble that foot around.
Maybe set up the feather drill on the other foot. Turn the sonics on that are under his boxers maybe Band-Aid a couple to his nipples and just leave him there until he's completely tickled out.
The End

If this sounds like something you would find fun give me a holler.
The only part of this description of the Lee that is not negotiable would be just being very ticklish being laughed out loud feather ticklish on the feet would be a great bonus.
Me 53 6ft 335 sz14

If this sounds like something you would find fun give me a holler.
The only part of this description of the Lee that is not negotiable would be just being very ticklish being laughed out loud feather ticklish on the feet would be a great bonus.
Me 53 6ft 335 sz14
This was epic. Love it. Get chills reading it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back