• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Sensual Blue Collar Man Tickled

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
Fantasy 2
Looks like I may have to use comments to finish the stor
So this is a much more sensual take on my other story I posted. There's definitely some things in here that I have not done but I have read some pretty steamy tickle stories over the years and when chatting with some guys let my imagination go

So the ideal guy to me for a story like this is a straight man who gets turned on when tickled but doesn't like it to some degree that he's getting turned on from being tickled by a guy. So we kind of resists or hates the fact that when he starts getting hard. But does love the tickling hence a love hate thing. Nipples and pecs rubbed, neck licked, feet tickled rubbed or licked, any or all of these really turns this guy on. You don't have to touch his crotch to get him turned on something really flips his switch.

Dressed as cowboy or suit or blue collar guy in work boots, blue collar guys are always cool guys, but dress socks on since I really like feet in those. 6ft2 or taller love the idea of controlling a guy taller than me, size 12 or bigger feet average to higher arches I love arches, meaty wide feet that fill up your hand when you grab them. Athletic or bear or big bodybuilder build even a big belly guy as long as that big belly is ticklish. The more ticklish body and feet to tickle the better in any shape.

I don't really have a different image of the ideal guy in mind for this fantasy then the other one I've just thought about in a little bit more. And yeah I took one guys of all sizes it's the being ticklish that counts the most.

Even if I'm just meeting a guy for massage and pedicure, that he just has good feet and is a guy who really enjoys it It's the expression of the relief from tension that makes it a great experience and that they enjoy it and I can easily tell from body language and verbal talk and groans of pleasure that makes it fun. Of course when you're tickling me you get that verbal from all the laughing and jumping around for body language.

So will refer to my Lee as Blue cause however dressed blue collar guys are cool and always love attention. Doing this or the other fantasy makes a true working guy feel like a king.

Blue is very ticklish and it turns him on a bit but what makes him crazy horny is getting licked on the neck which tickles like hell. And getting licked on the toes will have him moaning with pleasure. And foot rubbing and foot tickling turns him on a bit too.

Blue is a tall construction worker 42, 6ft4, 250 or so lbs size 14 feet and broad shoulder and thick thighs and bit of a belly hits the gym several times a week. He is one big strong hard working straight man wanting to try something a little different.

It's winter Blue shows up in his Carhartt and steel toe boots. I told him to head home from work get a shower put on dress socks and his favorite boots and a snug tank under his shirt and the rest I didn't care. And some under armour type boxer briefs that are a size too small.

I take his coat. I invite him in and set him down in a big easy chair with an ottoman. I take his outer long sleeve shirt off leaving the undershirt tank.
I put his feet up on the ottoman. I reach up his pants legs until I feel his hairy legs and then I start giving ticklishly light scratches on his skin on both legs. He looks me in the eye with a little grin. I tickle from the bottoms of his knees to the top of his socks and all around both sides of the legs. He wobbles his legs a little bit. I reach up and let my fingers run in place on the bottoms of his knees and he gives a quick jump a little giggle. I can tell he has a deep voice.
Then I start to massage his upper calves Any melts into the chair a little bit His face relaxes. It's early Friday evening He has worked all week The massage on his legs after being on his feet all day makes his eyes get a little bit of a sleepy look.
Then my fingernails start to scribble on his lower legs where they are covered with the socks above the boots He starts to grant a little bit again.
Now I take one of his boots off I smell in the boot and then I smell thee bottom of his big 14. My fingernails now scribble all over the socked part of his feed and sometimes reaching back up to his bare leg both hands on the one leg and foot. He starts to wobbling his leg a little and his foot twitching. My fingers wiggle down in on the top of his football and at the base of the toes he lets out a quick laugh and spreads his toes and flexes them back I keep tickling his sock toes more and more. I use my other hand and scribble on his arch at the same time and he starts to let out a quick laugh. A good deep manly laugh.
I start to unlase his other boot he lets out a little ‘oh no’ under his breath. The other boot comes off in both hands begin to wiggle all over the sock covered the skin. He more quickly grins and starts wiggling his big 14. After a bit I switch to massaging both calves and he immediately melts again. And then to keep him guessing one hand per foot both tickling the sock toes on the underside The switch surprises him he jumps and lets out of a good laugh and then presses his lips together to hold it in.
I pull one of the socks off I let my nose with my mustache and get in between his toes he grins and wiggles his toes slide my mustache up and down the bottom of his toes and have to grab his toes and hold them back cuz he starts to squeeze them up from the tickles.
I didn't start to massage his foot and his toes relax He lets out a grown.
I pulled the other sock off and immediately going to massage that foot a while and then those feet are so big compared to my hands I'm massage both feet at the same time and I take my fist and I push hard into the bottom of the foot and through the arch. He let's out a deep sigh of relief.
Now I roll his pants legs up and go get a basin of hot water. I rub some lotion on his feet first and then put them in the hot water. Blue just relaxes melting with the feel of the hot relaxing water.
I pull one foot out of the water and rested on my lap and soap up his foot and take us soft bristle cleaning brush and begin to scrub its feet and ankles and tops. I wrap my arm around his calf and squeeze around it as I But soap on a bottle brush and go scrubbing between his long toes sawing in and out and he immediately jumps and a busts out laughing. Then back into the water it goes and repeat on the other side of the Ottoman with the other big foot. He comments how good the brush feels but the bottle brush between the toes is hard to sit still for he says with a grin.
His feet were a little rough I wonder if he actually got the pedicure I asked him to beforehand and I really doubt he used the men's foot skin peel a couple weeks ago. No matter he's going to get a pedicure now and I pick up the cheese grater and start scrubbing away on his heel. He jumps a little and giggles every now and then. The bottoms of those feet are really thick and I really work on them a good 10 minutes probably stopping to put him feet back in the water and give myself a break. And I start using the grater on his other foot while the first one soaks more. I go back to the first foot and do more grating. Then I take out the sander and work with that and the pumice stone to get his sole nice and smooth. He says he can feel how much better shape is feet are just from me rubbing it a little bit when I finish with the pumice stone. Then back to more grating on the other foot and I finish it up until I have 2 soft smooth 14s in front of me.
Now one of the 14s goes into the paraffin wax and he really loves the heat gives out many sighs every now and then. I rub his shoulders to bust myself letting him take his time. Then into the plastic bad that big foot goes. And wrapped up with a big towel to prolong the pleasure of the warmth.
And again of course this is repeated with the other foot. Eventually he's ready for that foot to come out as well and again it goes into a bag and wrapped up with big towel.
I go to take the wax off the first foot and have him roll his ankles around and flex his foot around as much as possible. Slowly scrape off the wax using all my fingers in one smooth slow motion. And then I take a wash cloth to get the last of wax off his foot.

I can't wait for the other foot I plunge his big toe in between my lips. My tongue makes it way all around his toe. He flinches a little at first and then lets out a long slow groan of satisfaction.
I put my lips around the big toe and the next and working between both of the toes. He grins and bites his lip. I slow the pace of my tongue slide my lips up and down letting my tongue slide with them between his toes and flexing and stretching his foot spreading his toes stretching his leg he gives a little pelvic thrust as he lets out a slow moan, with an, Oh Damn that's good.
I keep slowly working My lips covering one toe and my tongue working around it and then two toes together and my tongue goes between the two of them. I notice he keeps stretching his legs and toes gives more pelvic thrusts ever now and then with moans and groans of pleasure as my tongue and lips work his toes and hands massage his feet. I finish with the one foot and Blue says, Damn I am glad I looked you up already. I say lots more to come Big Man starting with getting this wax off this other foot so I can get my tongue and hands on there. Blue says, Oh hell yeah. And I work his other foot the same. As I get near finishing I noticed he rubbed on his bulging crotch a few times.
Alright now Blue time to get up. And he does and follows me to the bed. I have him lay down face up and I tie his arms wide. I straddle him across the waist and let my fingers dance on his undershirt. He starts to giggle especially as my fingers start to run in place in his bare pits exposed by his tank. He pulls on the restraints and I see his sizable guns for the first time.
I slide up on his chest and tickle his arms out to the wrists. As I come down his arms my fingers running in place he laughs and wiggles his arms and more and flexes more the closer I get to his pits. I say, Those guns aren't going to help you now ticklish man. He just keeps laughing
I reach over and get some scissors and cut off his tank.
I lean down and start licking his nipples and massaging his pecs. I feel him relax under me. He starts to twist slowly. Oh shit man the toe licking was bad enough now you are really turning me on. I feel him thrusting under me trying to release some of his sensual energy. My 7 day scruff is soft and I rub it on his wet nipples and he moans with pleasure. I hold his head down and start licking quickly on his neck and he bucks and let's out an, Oh Shit, Fuck No!, and starts laughing really hard deep laughter. He bucks and laughs and thrusts.
He begs for the first time, ‘Bigfoot man you just can't do all that you getting all the spots that turn me on I am already getting hard you got to go easy man’
‘No I don't think so’ I respond. ‘Oh shit man come on’ I just grin evilly back at him and Blue curses to himself.
My fingers go squeezing and poking down his sides and on his belly. He laughs and bucks. I give a raspberry on his furry belly and he bucks and busts out laughing with an extra wide grin. Oh Hell!
I slowly undo his belt, Blue just curses to himself the whole time. I unzip him very slowly. Blue eyes get wide, ‘Easy now man I mean I know I agreed to get butt neckid but let's not get too crazy now’. I say with a grin, ‘No not toooo crazy’ and I unbutton his jeans and pull them off slowly. Blue’s expression says it all, wondering about the choices he made that lead to here. Now I tie his ankles and his feet are wide apart. I also tie his knees to keep those thighs spread.
I let my fingers do some walking on his massive hairy thighs. He wobbles his legs a little then I reach in between my fingers running in place on his inner thighs. Blue jumps and tries to squeeze his thighs together but the ties knees won't let him, Oh Fuck!
I start giving little squeezes on his thighs and he lets out a good big laugh.
I take a couple turkey feathers and slide them over his snug boxer briefs and he starts to twist and twitching and bucking. They slide over his groin, cock, balls and upper thighs. He forces his mouth closed but still you hear him laughing and nooooo. I start to slide the feathers under his briefs from the waist band and up the legs. Blue let's out a begging, ‘No not there man come on have a heart' Only to give in to the sensations as it makes him laugh and moan and buck and thrust.
I say, ‘There now looks like you are a sensitive fella’. Blue replies, ‘Bigfoot you just don't know. But I love it feels so good even if it fucks with my mind, man this is intense’. ‘Oh we just getting started Big Fella’. ‘Why does That sound so incredible and terrifying at the time?’ with a laugh. Well hold still a minute my friend. I take scissors and cut a snip right over Blue’s balls on the briefs and then at the base of the cock. I pull his balls and cock out of the holes so exposed. His cock is already getting firm. I put a condom over his head to catch what might drip out. Dry skin is more feathers Ticklish. Also a few more holes on the boxer briefs legs and off sides on the front near the hips.
Next out comes 4 ostrich feather dusters. I put them in holes in the briefs so they stay in place. One each side of his cock and two on the inner thighs to bath the balls in feathers as well.
Now I take several long rubber bands tied together. One in the loops around one of Blues big toes and the other loops around the base of his balls. I take out another strand of rubber bands and that goes around his other big toe and with the other end looped around just above the base of his cock.
Blue's eyes get big as he flexes his feet which then pulls on his balls and cock forcing them to wobble within the long light ostrich feathers giving just a bit of sensual stimulation. ‘Oh shit man you are just evil’. I grin, ‘Yes I am’
I pull up a chair at the foot of the bed and make myself comfortable at the foot that is tied to his balls. I begin to lick his toes like before and Blue moans with pleasure. When I do it nice and slow his groans and moans are deep and long. I give long hard sucking on his toes so my lips quiver from the sucking air and Blue busts out laughing when that happens and curses my name. I start to nibble his toes and his moans turn to laughter and curses, ‘Shit man that tickles my balls and it feels so damn good’.
I start to tickle all over his big feet and he busts out laughing with a, ‘SHIT!!!’.
I stand up and start to tickle up and down his legs making him trying wobble his legs what little he can and he strains to close his thighs when I tickle between the thighs but again the knees are tied.
I make my way up and sit so his head is in my lap and my legs pinch his big guns that are behind my knees. I let him watch my fingers slowly drop into his armpits and begin to tickling, he laughs And I work my way down his sides. I drop his head down up under me so I can lean down and I begin to lick on his belly button and tickle his lower sides and I blow raspberries and suck on his belly button.
Then I slide back a bit and begin licking and sucking on his nipples to which he lets out long slow moans. His cock is totally erect now.
Then I reposition and put my hand on his head and he knows what's coming and he starts begging, ‘No man no not that I am so hard and I can't keep still when you do that shit hell the feathers will kill me too.’. I grin and Blue swallows hard knowing his begging is useless. I lick slowly at first and Blue moans and writhes, ‘Oh Fuck you can't no please man’. I just keep going making slow swirls around his Adam's apple which makes him moan all the more.
Then I take a big gulp of water. And lean back down again and he sees the gleem in my eyes and just says, ‘Oh Fuck me’. I put my weight down and hold his head again and start licking really light and really fast all over his neck and he busts out laughing like never before. The bucking and writhing and thrusting and moans are all mixed in with the deep uncontrollable laughter. I see how he is pulling as hard as he can on the restraints his biceps look huge.
I start moving around licking on his collarbone area and shoulders and down to his nipples he is so sensitive every where now. His cursing and begging and laughing are just unintelligible now.
I stop and he keeps laughing for a minute or so more he is so wound up now, and he breathes very deep
His cock is bright red pulling on the rubber bands.
I take out some oil that I've had heating up over a candle. Pour it on his feet. ‘Oh oh man that oh man what you doing that feels shit incredible’
I take out a couple hair dryers point them at his feet and slowly start heating up the bottom of his feet. After 5 minutes I pour on some more oil.
I give each of his big toes a good suck before I continue. He moans a slow groan that ends with a growl. I keep doing this heating up his feet giving the toes a lick and then pouring on more oil. Finally his feet get so hot he starts twitching. ‘Whew man it feels awesome but too hot’, ‘ok Blue no problem my man' I give them his toes one last lick which gives Blue such a beautiful look of satisfaction and pleasure on his masculine face.
And then I put on a couple of grooming gloves and hold them up for him to see. Blue has tears in his eyes, ‘ No man you can't let me loose I …’
The gloves hit his oiled soles both feet the same time. Scrubbing like mad. Blue convulses at first and I see a look of determination to not give in and hold his feet still. Then He let's out a deep hoarse laugh still holding his body still. Then he starts shaking as I keep scrubbing those 14s. Then he succumbs with a yell of, ‘Shiiiiiii….!!!!’
And every part of his body that can move or shake and vibrate is, with deep laughing like I have never heard before thundering out of him.
His big feet are flopping like mad and thrashing his balls through the feathers.
The tickling from his feet oiled and heated to make them super sensitive when scrubbed has his body tingling with Ticklish sensations that make it impossible for Blue to stop laughing.
I sense he is tiring out so stop.
The big strong man is covered in sweat and breathing like he just ran a marathon. His cock beat red and balls looking dark and swollen.
I give him a drink of water he gulps down like he just walked out of the Sahara.
He finally can talk between gulfs of air. ‘Bigfoot man I will do anything just man you got to stop. I got to blow man I got to blow hard it almost hurts man.’ ‘Aww you didn't enjoy it and I tried so hard to make it fun for you I’m so disappointed’. Blue please, ‘ No no no man it was great but I need some relief man I will do anything’.
I reach over and wiggle one of the dusters at his cock and wanted his balls. A look of torment engulfs Blue’s eyes. I start to massage his feet and suck his toes. Blue’s eyes have tears in them. ‘Please man I can't take it anymore I am begging I never begged for anything in my life but I am begging you’. I smile, ‘That’s what I wanted to hear some sincerity’. I take a turkey feather and rub his balls and Blue convulses and laughs , ‘Bigfoot I am begging I really am’. Then I glide the feather up his shaft and over his mushroom. He laughs almost maniacly so I keep it up and he laughs louder. Finally letting out a ‘Shiiiiit Pleeeease Man'.
And I stop and take the rubber bands off and take the dusters out and cut the briefs off him.
Blue looks over joyed and let's out a sigh of relief.
I pour the warmed oil over his cook and balls.
I start to lightly tickle his balls. He let's out a fast loud laugh. ‘Oh shit Bigfoot that so intense’

Story continued...
I put on a massager that straps to the back of my hand and plug it into the wall, it shakes and makes my fingers vibrate. At first I use it to tickle Blue's balls and he laughs trying so hard to squeeze his legs together. Then I tickle his balls with my free hand and I start pumping nice and slow with my vibrating hard but with barely any grip so my fingers lightly touch his skun. It tickles him too and he bucks and laughs he is hoarse from laughing so hard now. Then I start to squeeze a bit more at a time and his laughter turns to moans and thrusts. And finally he lets out the deepest longest moan groan growl sound I have ever heard as he shoots the biggest load I have ever seen a man unleash.
Then he drops to the bed.
Breathing deep and looking very satisfied.
Blue gives me a sleepy smile and says,’Thank you’, ‘You are very welcome Big Blue’
I clean him up. Then I untie him.
I put fresh towels on the bed.
And I use more heated oil and give him a nice relaxing massage. I have him lay face down and more heated oil on him and massage him completely.
He drifts off to sleep and I let him lay there.
Then I tie his wrists and ankles again because there is always more fun to be had on Saturday.
The End

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back