• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m tickling - guys, is it gay?

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
Okay so here's my question - from a girl's point of view, tickling another girl usually isn't "taboo." Most girls don't have a problem tickling or being tickled by other girls, even if they do get turned on by tickling. It doesn't make them lesbians, it's just fun.

So I'd like to mostly hear from the guys on this one (girls, obviously if you have something to add go for it), but I want to know what your thoughts are on m/m. Would you do it? Do you think guys who do engage in m/m tickling are bi/homosexual? Can two guys sit down and tickle eachother just for fun with no sexual undertone?

Everyone's two cents is appreciated!

My two cents is, I would guess it would depend on the sort of tickling kink you have. Some view it as a sexual thing, in which case, yeah, it'd probably be viewed as gay because, well...it's a sexual thing for them. Some enjoy tickling for the fun of it (I think. Not sure on that one). In which case it probably wouldn't be viewed as quite as gay.

I personally wouldn't enjoy it one bit.

I could be totally wrong on that first part. I just had two cents to spare. :D

If two guys tickling each other is the same but the opposite of two girls making out than yeah, it'd be so gay. :upsidedow

Unless the aim is to get drunk, or in some way high, two guys getting together for anything is a little bit iffy.

Yeah. I thought I was right about the first part. Hell, it's Man Law for two strangers in a public restroom to not even make eye contact.

If two guys wanna tickle each other, or whatever. It doesn't bother me, two girls doing whatever doesn't bother me either.

That kinda stuff just isn't for me. Ask that to the majority of men if two guys doing ANYTHING in a touchy feely way is gay and they will say yes. To clarify, the MAJORITY not every single guy.

In closing BOOM!!! HEADSHOT!!!!

If two guys wanna tickle each other, or whatever. It doesn't bother me, two girls doing whatever doesn't bother me either.

That kinda stuff just isn't for me. Ask that to the majority of men if two guys doing ANYTHING in a touchy feely way is gay and they will say yes. To clarify, the MAJORITY not every single guy.

In closing BOOM!!! HEADSHOT!!!!

HA!! God I love the Boom Headshot. And yes, agreed. Unless you're a basketball player.

Does M/M tickling mean your gay?

It doesn't help. LOL!

absolutely...

without a doubt, no question...I have never been more certain about anything in my life.

M/M is GAY!

I don't think so...

I've occasionally found M/M <I>stories</I> that I like. If the material is good, then it's mainly because the guys involved seem like genuinely well-adjusted people who just aren't afflicted by the societal stereotype that makes men actively avoid any glimmer of intimacy in their friendships.

They don't necessarily need to be attracted to each other, but the tickler does need to enjoy having power over the other person.

(Needless to say, it obviously <I>can</I> be gay.)

It's different and maybe still out of the norm, but I don't see it as gay. I mean, contrary to popular belief, it actually isn't different in any way from F/F tickling. It's people of the same sex tickling each other. F/F tickling is two people of the same sex tickling each other. If the only difference is the genitalia, then it's not really different. Seems to me that a lot of guys aren't too secure in their manhood.

It's different and maybe still out of the norm, but I don't see it as gay. I mean, contrary to popular belief, it actually isn't different in any way from F/F tickling. It's people of the same sex tickling each other. F/F tickling is two people of the same sex tickling each other. If the only difference is the genitalia, then it's not really different. Seems to me that a lot of guys aren't too secure in their manhood.

What he said.

I couldn't agree more

all in our socialization

Its kinda funny that when men are boys, they can tickle each other and not feel any of the social stigma regarding the gay vibe thing that is attached to it now. I know from personal experiance that when I was just a boy my friends knew how ticklish I was and never passed up an opportunity to attack me and hold me down with shoes being stripped off along with socks!!,, my toes wiggling like crazy as 6 or 7 sets of fingers explored my soft soles looking for optimum ticklish reactions...

I dont know when it changed or at what age, but one thing i know is physical contact like that took on a completely different feel after puberty. what was once fun and exciting became gay! Its sad that things like that happen, and I am sure that it all comes from peer pressure. I know that other guys are pretty judgemental when it comes to physical contact with other guys where it doesnt involve beating the other guy up, or demeaning him in some way.

All i know now is that tickling is very sexual for me and that i usually associate it with my interractions with the female of the species. I do feel like i have evolved enough to a point where i am completely comfortable with my manhood and the fact that i know i am hetro. Allthough i will admit that to me the tickling of feet has more to do with the feet having an appealing look to me and also being extremely ticklish other then the fact that they are guy or girl feet having anything to do with it. I do get arroused by soft tender ticklish feet if they are well taken care of and not funky. doesnt matter whether they are a guys feet or girls... allthough I have never tickled a guys feet since puberty and the thought of doing that doesnt excite me if i know the feet belong to a guy.. perhaps if the feet were available and I didnt know whether or not they were female or male I would tickle them anyway just for the love of it...none of this made sense im sure lol

I don't know because I can never logically participate in m/m tickling since I'm the wrong gender. So there.:happyfloa

ahhh...here we go, back to the ol' double-standard. yeah, f/f tickling is all fine and dandy, but m/m? they GOTTA be gay for each other!

christ, people...the Puritans died years ago. it's so ridiculous to believe that m/m tickling can be looked down upon so harshly, but f/f/ tickling gets most of the attention.

i'm just gonna stop here before i get into a rant.

Huh. Looks like both my cents were right!! :D

Seriously though, I do understand what Coda and the others said as well. All very good and valid points. I still think it depends on what it does to you and for you though. Since I'm open about what I'm into with anyone I'm with (female), it's always, always led to sex. So, it must just be the way I'm hardwired.

But Coda's right. A good story is a good story. The basic themes are the same thus making the sexes switchable.

Unless again of course, it led to sex.

As a straight female, I find the idea of tickling other women very uncomfortable and I wouldn't be interested in it at all. Not that I don't like innocent/playful tickling, but tickling is so deeply ingrained into my sexuality I have a hard time seperating sexual from non-sexual. So I can understand the reactions of some of the guys here.

That being said, no one is the same, and for some dudes it could be completely non-sexual. So no, it's not really gay in and of itself.

Also, as other people have pointed out, double standards suck. I think we're all better then that.

I'm comfortable with my manhood, just not comfortable with a guy tickling me.

I guess what it comes down to is I just don't understand why guys can't tickle eachother without most people assuming they're gay, and yet girls can do it and it's no big deal. I guess it can be compared to girls making out with eachother - no one thinks anything of it, except occassionaly, damn that's hot. But if a couple of guys were to go at it, everyone would assume they're "somethin funny" goin on. It makes sense...but it doesnt...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back