• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Tickling: What's Your Preference?

cailxrumden

As the title says. Recently, I have come to like tickling, but I don't like girls feet. Don't know why, just like guys feet better. Also, best ways to tickle a guy's foot?

I enjoy having my bare feet tickled by either gender. I have no preference in that retrospect. But I do have a few conditions. The ler would have to be comfortable enough to use their hair to tickle me, if they have any to begin with. And they must also know how to and involve tickle talk. If they can agree to both terms, I'll be happy to lend my feet for their tickling needs ;)

Never heard of using hair, but that works. Also, yeah talk is probably the best part :]

Never heard of using hair, but that works. Also, yeah talk is probably the best part :]

The feeling of hair against my ticklish spots are like feeling a thousand super thin feathers...really tickles the hell out of me! The only downside of me being tickled is that I don't have an "outside laugh". I'll be squirming and getting short of breath, but no laugh has ever passed through my lips...

I enjoy being tickled by both genders too, as long as it stays there when a man does that job.
As for foot tickling, for me just stroking my soles or scratching them with fingernails makes me jump out my body. :shock:

I enjoy being tickled by both genders too, as long as it stays there when a man does that job.
As for foot tickling, for me just stroking my soles or scratching them with fingernails makes me jump out my body. :shock:

I know what you mean. I ould never tickle/or have a girl tickle me. I just prefer men :]

i have tickled men and women but from my experience most guys get really crazy with laughter when i tickle them since i have an idea where i would be most ticklish.

equal opportunity ticklee here too (though i really only prefer tickling guys)...light strokes work the best on me...not hard enough to induce constant laughter and squirming which tire me out and eventually become either painful or reduce my sensitivity...the light, feathery touches send chills and keep me in a state of constant ticklishness...also having my feet trapped (usually by the -ler sitting on my ankles and/or me being wrapped up tightly in something) is murder; face down works best on me too

I like being tickled by men just as much as women. Dunno what that makes me, don't really care. Labels are so tedious, when it's really all about the fun.

the best way to tickle any foot would be to just tickle it

I'm a male tickler... my favorite way to tickle is with my fingertips on the arches, soles, heels, ankles and tops... and I love using feathers or other toys between or under the toes. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back