• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Ticklish Gym Body Jim

bigflatfoot14

TMF Regular
Ticklish Gym Body Jim

Note By the way I always play myself in these stories bigflatfoot14 aka Bigfoot at this writing age 53, between 6ft and 6ft1, 338 lbs, size 14 shoe. Brown eyes and brown graying hair probably 30% or so gray. When I tickle I let my scruff grow out a week at least so it's getting soft and covers my face.

Jim was a fun loving kind of guy, liked to laugh and very active. Mountain biking, swimming, hiking, a marathon Jim did it all. Worked out most every day. Had competed and won a local bodybuilding competition in his late 20s but he still looked just as good today. He was 6ft1 and 220 of muscle size 12 shoes, with high arches and wide feet.
Jim was just about to hit the Big 4 0 and wanted to do something new and different and just a little kinky for his birthday.
He came across my profile on FetLife and my tickle stories and thought that's just the kind of crazy he wanted to try.
He had the kind of body people loved to touch and see how hard he was. And he had learned to control himself but knew he was definitely Ticklish from all the squeezing and poking over the years.
Jim showed up at my door right on time early Saturday afternoon all smiles and outdoorsy glow, dark skin, in running shorts and tank and flip flops. Gave a firm friendly handshake and a very masculine voice. Jim was a man's man through and through.
“Hi ya Jim, Welcome”, ‘Thank you, thank you Bigfoot man glad to be here’, as I ushered him in, ‘Nice place you got here in the country’, “Oh I like it plenty peaceful,nice and private and I understand you are wanting some birthday tickles?” with a grin and raised eyebrow. Jim grins from ear to ear, ‘Oh yeah it sounds so fun. I been working so much lately so I need a break. And I know getting older isn't the worst thing in the world I try my best to take care of myself and I still feel really good. But turning 40 has been weighing on me, you know’, “Oh I know I already 50 a few years ago after all” I say with a grin. ‘Oh man I can't even think about that right now I will loose it!’ Jim said with a laugh. “Well don't you worry birthday boy you are up for a treat today”, ‘Sweet Man', “Come on in here now and let's get started”
I have him sit in an easy chair with a big towel on the floor. I push him back and the recliner sits back and puts his feet up. I slip his flip-flops off and give his bare feet a firm rub. Jim melts into the chair. ‘Oh man that is the ticket right there,’. I get a big deep basin of really hot water. I pull him forward so his feet go down again. Jim slowly dips his feet in with a, ‘Ooo mmm Oh yeah that's good and Hot’. I take his feet out and rub some lotion on them and let them soak a while. Getting a real big basin of water means the water holds the heat longer.
I take on foot and put across my knee and soap up a hand brush and scrub his sole and tops and toes. Jim giggles a bit but holds himself still though he is clearly stiffening up a bit pressing his lips together. “That don't tickle now do it Jim?”, ‘Mmm maybe just a little here and there’ Then I take the bottle brush and soap it up and saw between his toes right at the big toe first. I go in slow and Jim sees it coming and really stiffens up. Sawing between those toes those soft long bristles stimulating all in there. Jim is holding his lips together and breathing fast out his nose. “You ok there Big Man?” I say with a grin. Jim is holding his eyes shut trying to keep his cool, he nods his head, ‘uh huh’. Then while still sawing between his toes with the brush I scribble on his big wide high soapy slick arches. That did it Jim jumps and busts out laughing. ‘Oh damn you did it now!’ His foot is wiggling but he keeps it on my lap. Pulling away means he can't take it and no man like Jim is going to show he can't take it, certainly not 5 minutes in.
I keep sawing between all the rest of his toes and he lets himself giggle now. That foot goes back in the hot water and repeat on the other foot. Jim giggles and sometimes wiggling his foot. “So you quite the tough guy huh Jim”, I say with my fingers right by his arch again, ‘You better believe it my good man’, then he sees my hand an inch away from his arches, ‘Oh hell’ and my fingers go to scribbling again. Jim keeps his leg straight and twists his body lips forced closed determine to not let me break him into a full belly laugh again. “Jim I'm sorry you don't look very relaxed. It's just a little foot washing you can take it can't you?”, ‘ ummm hmmm’ lips staying forced closed. I grin evilly as Jim has his eyes tight shut except for the occasional peak down at his foot. “Goooood” as I put more liquid soap over his toes and down the sole. ‘oh man no’ Jim says, “What's that Jim?” As I go back to sawing, Jim let's out a ‘Ohhhh mmmm’ his toes ball up so tight. “You got to open those toes up Jim or I can't clean them. I mean you aren't Ticklish are you. Surely a guy like you can take a little foot washing?”, ‘Noooph’ and he grimaces as he forces his toes open. I grin and keep scrubbing between the toes when I get to the pinky toe I scrub with my nails on his sole and he busts out laughing again. ‘No man that's enough my feet are clean I swear ‘.
“Yeah I think they look pretty clean” I drop his foot in the hot water and Jim melts with a “Oh thank heavens above’
I take the other foot out again and start scrubbing with the cheese grater. Jim does that laugh where your mouth is shut but you hear it and he is fast breathing through his nose. “What the matter Jim never got a pedicure before?” He shakes his head no.
I then use the sander and he relaxes some and then the pumice stone and he breathes a sigh of relief. Then I grab the other foot and start again with the cheese grater and it caught him by surprise and he busts out laughing at first and then goes back to holding his mouth closed that foot really wiggling at first. And then I finish out the rest of the process with the sander and the pumice stone
Then I take out the crock-Pot like thing that melts paraffin wax and I put his foot into it and he just melts with the deep therapeutic heat on his big 12. I tell him just let me know when he's had enough in a few minutes later he pulls his foot out and I put a plastic bag around it and wrap it up in a big towel so he can continue to enjoy the heat. And then we do the same thing on the other foot. I go move all this stuff out of the way. And once his feet have cooled off. I have him wiggle them around and flex his toes. And I get the cooled soft wax off his feet and toes on both feet.
I'm push him back in the recliner so it's feet come up again. I go to massage his warm soft feet. ‘Oh man that's the best my feet have ever felt in my life’, “Good my man I am glad” I lean down and suck his big toe and he just moans with pleasure. ‘Bigfoot no one has ever done that to me before and it feels amazing’, “Don't worry Jim we just getting started”. I do his other big toe and all the rest as I massage his feet. He flexes his toes at times and stretches his feet and legs just soaking up the relaxing pleasure.
Then I stop and pat his foot bottoms and say, “Well strong man time to get a little kinky and get you tied down”, Jim grins, ‘Lets do it!’ as he jumps up from the chair.
I take him to the bedroom and have him take his shirt and shorts off and leave on his boxer briefs. He lays face down first and I tie his wrists wide apart and up over his head. And I have his feet hanging off the end of the bed and wide apart and ankles tied. Then I tie his knees wide apart as well.
I straddle his massive chest and my fingers run lightly up and down his arms and my fingers run in place on his biceps and triceps. He wiggles his arms and starts to pull on restraints as he giggles into the mattress. I just leave my fingers there running in place on the top of his bicep watching it twitch and pump up when he pulls and flexes. Then I suddenly move my hands diving into his pets. His head pops up and he laughs out and pulls on the restraints. I stop a minute and lean up and pull the straps back tighter since he stretched them out a bit. I need to get all that slack out that hard pull of his definitely pulled up all the slack.
“Well Jim I think we are off to a good start”, ‘Oh man that really tickled I never been tied before let alone while tickled’, “First time for everything”
I slide down his back to sit on his waist. My fingers start to lightly tickle the massive spread of his body builder’s back and all over his back and shoulders. Jim twists and giggles and he arches his back when I tickle the small of his back. I do it with both hands fingers running in place and poking in his lower back. He laugh out more and arches his back. ‘You are driving me crazy!’ he busts out. “Well that was a quick trip”. Then I squeeze with my thumb and one finger on his lower sides and he bucks even with my wide load on top of him. I sit up and steady myself and launch all my fingers into his muscular sides. He bucks hard and blasted out laughter into the mattress. I keep squeezing up and down his sides and he laughs louder and slaps the mattress with one hand. “You know if I didn't know any better I would say you are a ticklish man”. ‘Noooooo’ Jim almost moans out in denial. I laugh evilly.
I slide down a little bit. And then I start squeezing from his hips up to his pits and then mixing in some firm poking down into the muscles of his back. He's so muscular and he's pulling so hard on the restraints I can see all of his upper back muscles and I poke in between them and squeezed on them. I do this all over and randomly on his sides and back. He bucks and twists and howls laughter into the mattress.
I slide down to sit on one ankle. My fingers lightly glide over his calf. I feel his foot wiggling. And the beans of his calf muscles appear as he starts squeezing his muscles and my fingers run in place fast all over his calf. I hear him laughing. ‘That feels so crazy’. “About to get crazier my friend” and I tickle the back of knees and he jumps and laughs out. Then my fingers spread and run in place all around his massive thighs. Going ever so slowly up the thigh. He jumps and bucks every now and then especially as I get higher. Then I tickle on the edges of his boxer legs and up on his butt cheek. His butt bounces in the air. ‘Not my ass come on’, “Ok, I'll come on” I say as I goose right on the bottom of his butt cheek and he jumps his butt pops up in the air with a bust out of laughter.
Then a repeat as I sit on the other ankle, ‘Oh no not again’, “Afraid so”
And I repeat the process perhaps a little slower this time right up to his butt cheek.
‘Oh man glad that's over’, as he catches some air. “Well now I wouldn't say that”. As I sit between his legs and start one hand on each calf each leg. ‘No man you wouldn't not both the same time?’. “Oh how could I deny you twice the stimulation?”
My fingers tickle and poke and squeeze from calves to knees to thighs and he really laughs. I give hard squeeze on the thighs my fingers digging into his hamstrings and he bucks and howls like no tomorrow. I pluck on his hammies and it makes him nuts. He starts to curse out ‘Shiiiit’ it's clearly getting to him on another level.
Then I stop and he pants, ‘Shit the fire that was intense’ I grab a handful of turkey feathers but he doesn't see. I tighten up his restraints again especially spreading his knees. I take a few feathers in each hand And I start wiggling them back and forth on the backs and up and down the thighs and back of the knees. He jumps up, ‘Whoa, what, what's that?’ as his legs wiggle. “Oh just a little trick of the trade” Then the feathers start to disappear under his boxers wiggle over his butt and in the crack and behind and on the balls. He twitches and laughs, ‘Oh man it's so soft and feels good but tickles like hell’, the feathers glide across his balls, ‘No man not there no fair come on now’. And I spin the feathers as they are right where the thighs meet the torso and he bucks and pounds the bed with his fist and laughs arching his back.
Then I start fishing around under him with the feathers which tickles his groin and I slowly saw the feathers on both sides of his cock.
‘Mmmmmm nooooo Dude oh shit thaaaat tickles and feels mmmmmm NOOOO Don't Please’ Jim grimaces as the sensual tickles drive him insane. I hold two feathers sawing his cock and two sawing his balls and he busts out laughing and thrusting and bucking like a mad man.
I keep it up for several minutes. When I stop he can't talk so I give him a few minutes. ‘Whew that felt so good and maddening at the same time was crazy Man'. “Yeah it's very much a love hate for most guys”
Then I lay down and wrap my arms around his legs. I start licking the back of his thigh and he starts to wiggle his leg and giggle. ‘Oh man that feels good’, and I grin as I squeeze him tight hugging his massive thighs and I thrust my scruff covered chin into his thigh muscles and he bucks and laughs like hell. ‘Bigfoot no ha ha ha I can't take that'. “Oh I'm sure you can and you will”. I keep licking and wiggling my fuzz covered lips on the back of his legs and on his inner thighs and rubbing my scruff cheeks. And as I look at his flexing thighs and feel and see the muscles against my skin I go pushing and wiggling my chin down into them which sends him bucking and howling. I put my head down some and go licking on the back of his knee This sentence his leg practically vibrating as it twitches it and tries to wobble so fast. I hear him slapping the mattress as he laughs.
I didn't crawl up and over to his other side and wrap my arms around his waist and I go wiggling my chin into his sides. I look up to see his bicep pulling as hard as it can and flexing so big as he's trying to reach down to push me away. I also go wiggling my chin into his upper back muscles. This really gets him moving trying to throw me off. The wiggling down into those big muscles just makes him completely crazy.
I stop and get off of him. He is breathing deep.
“Time to get up”, ‘Whaaat, what we done already?’, “Oh no my boy just time to get some water and bathroom break wipe sweat off and get tied face up”, ‘Oh man sweet more fun to come huh?’ , “Lots more”

I get him tied now face up and spread eagle and also with his knees tied wide apart and his feet but with one important difference. I have quilts folded up under him so his torso is very arched with his abs at the top of the hill as it were. So his ribs and abs are pulled especially tight.
To get him wound up a bit I go licking and rubbing my scruff and rubbing on his pecs which gets him twisting slowly writhing as it turns him on. I just keep at it knowing it will make his whole body more sensitive and eventually he lets out a slow moan. And I look there is a bulge in the boxer briefs. “Right on schedule”, ‘What? Man I am so turned on Bigfoot man I told you how that affects me’, “Yes you did tell me I didn't have to guess or pry it out of you” I take some scissors and snip holes in his boxer briefs and fishes cock and balls out. ‘Whoa man what you doing?’. To answer him I just Take the turkey feathers and slide them on both sides of his cock and both sides of his balls at the same time. “Remember this?” ‘Oh HO no no no no noooot thaaaat again no Please' , “Oh yeah lots more”. I go right to sawing his cock and balls a position myself so I can lean down and lick on his nipples at the same time. ‘HaHaHaHa Grooooaaaan, HAHAHA, Moooaaan, HAHAHA’, “Oh it's that good huh?”
Then I suddenly stop and while still licking on his nipples My fingers dive into His armpits. He at tries to buck more like a quick convulsion and busts out laughing. My fingers dig into his upper ribs and work their way back down into his armpits. ‘No not fair!’
Then I get up and pull up a chair at the foot of the bed. I let my fingers scribble on the bottom of one of his feet. Start wobbling his foot and laughing, ‘oh shit no not my big feet man the washing was bad enough’ I lick his toes at first and he giggles and ‘Mmmmm’ so I know he is really enjoying it.
Then I grab his big toe and just start scratching on the bottom of his foot. ‘Oh Fuck!!!’. He Tries to curl up his toes tight but I have a good grip on his big toe and it pulled it all the way back so he can't really curl them. His feet are still tender from the pedicure. I scratch firmly on the heel and the arch and the football and up under his toe He's not really protesting very much I can tell he's enjoying it though it is pretty intense for him. Then I go over to his other foot and I start nibbling on his toe pads He lets out a loud cackle. He tries to curl his toes but I grabbed them all one by one nibbling on the underside of the toe and on the toe pad and this is definitely getting to him worse than the other regular foot tickling.
Then I take out a couple of old socks of my own they're clean but I'm 2 sizes bigger than him But my socks will be loose on his feet. I put three Sonic toothbrushes down in the sock one with the head at the heel and the other two up at the football and I put them on his feet and then turn off six of those brushes on. He just sits there wobbling his foot about and laughing.
Now my fingers go spider crawling up his shins and I play with his knees It's kind of hard to tell when he's laughing more from the sonics or from my fingers but he's getting a good laugh the whole time for sure.
I go tickling on his thigh which are kind of lifted up off the bed so I can tickle all the way around but thighs at the same time His legs wobble hard for him to move them very much with the knees being tied as well. I see a bit more desperation in his eyes. And the picture of his laughter goes up just a little bit.
Then I plant both hands on one thigh giving a good hard squeeze and it looks like every muscle in his body spasms and he busts out laughing so loud. ‘NO NO I CAN'T TAKE THAT’, “AWW isn't that just a pity” I mock him.
Then I grab around the other side like I did before from below wrapping my arms around and licking on his thigh and then wiggling my scruff covered chin deep into the big front thigh muscles. I wiggle my chin around getting it deep in there He stretches his whole body and laughs with a bit of a desperation definitely hear in his laughter.
Now I take a few more sonics and some small socks I put them around his balls and then put the sonics in there and then do the same for his cock so he's getting constant Sonic buzzing stimulation on his jewels.
‘AAAHHH MAN NO TOO MUCH ‘, as he is now in constant laughter with a random ‘GRRROOOAAANNN’, every once in a while. “No I don't think so I think it's just right “
Now I get up beside him. “You know what Jim I have always wanted to tickle a picture perfect set of washboard abs and guess what Those abs of yours are about as good as they get” , a look of fear if not terror in his eyes as he can hardly talk from the all the stimulation already. ‘Nooo please ‘ he manages to get out.
I get up beside him and reach over take a big sip of water and lick my lips. And then I face plant right on his button let my tongue flick around a couple times. Take a deep breath and blow nice and slow and long. Jim takes in a big breath and then laughs out the biggest longest laugh I think I've ever heard.
My fingers go wiggling all over and it's waistline and hips and lower rib I wiggle my chin into his abs. Then as I move my chin into wiggling into his lower ribs which really gets him trying to buck. I put my head up and just start counting his abs wiggling my fingers on them and in between them one at a time down one side and then up the other and then both hands wiggling all the way across on the muscle in between the muscle and then mixing my spreading my fingers to tickle all over his belly at the same time.
He absolutely howls He can't even beg for it to stop. I keep my pace up moving my hands and tongue and chin sometimes going for a surprise tickle down to squeeze on his thighs or in his upper chest and in his armpits. Are you even hold his head back and go licking on his Adam's apple which really surprises him and makes him try to buck and twist his head I think it tickled him a lot more than he expected He finally got out a ‘Quit it!’ as I was doing that. Then I go back to his abs and lower torso. He had said when we were talking before he thought his belly was his worst spot and I do believe he was right and belly besides feet is my favorite spot.
I could tell after a little while he was starting to tire.
So I went down to his feet and started to worship his feet massaging them licking his toes and nibbling. At times he would just let out a moan. I think he was most glad that the sonics were taken off of his feet so they were still going on his cock and ball and he would still laugh and thrust from those.
Jim seem to be so tired now that he just didn't have much fight in him to even beg for mercy.
So I took the sonics out. He let out a moan. I took the quilt found from under him so he was playing flat.
He finally started to find some words again, ‘Bigfoot you got to turn me loose I am so tired’ , “Aww poor baby” I start to massage him while he lays face up. His hard on droops back down. I of course spend a lot of time enjoying ris feet and give an easy rub on his abs which makes him laugh every now and then. I turn him loose from the bondage and tell him to turn over. ‘No please Man', “Do it or you will get worse”, ‘Ok ok just please Man' , I start to massage his arms shoulders and work my way down his body. He signs and moans contentment. He starts to recover his strength. And stretches himself and you hear a few cracks in his bones. ‘Oh man alive that was amazing. I have never been so out of control in my life. You really had me scared there for a few times I was like I can't take this it's too much’
“That's what makes it fun and then you get to where you are now and you're like this was the most awesome experience at least I hope so*
‘Oh it was best birthday present to myself ever’.
“So how Ticklish do you think you are now 1 to 10?”
‘What you talking about? I'm not Ticklish ‘
I grab his big toe and hairbrush and start scrubbing
“BIGFOOT NO I MEANT HAHAHA”
The End

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back