• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m youtube channel, free samples f/m and m/m

EVERYONE is welcome here

Ticalasacca:

A lot of us love and respect your work -- what you did is great. However, I (and probably many others) must take exception to your comment. This thread is about Video and Audio Clips, no matter what the designation -- F/M, M/M, etc. TickleAbuse is a valued contributor, and the opinions are welcomed. They always indicate their subject matter, and it's not fair to insist that a particular "shade" of tickling isn't allowed here; after all, aren't we all here for the same reason?

To TickleAbuse

Just checked out your YouTube page, and I LOVE IT!!!! :xpulcy: You've got some awesome stuff -- I hope you keep up the fantastic work!

Ticalasacca:

A lot of us love and respect your work -- what you did is great. However, I (and probably many others) must take exception to your comment. This thread is about Video and Audio Clips, no matter what the designation -- F/M, M/M, etc. TickleAbuse is a valued contributor, and the opinions are welcomed. They always indicate their subject matter, and it's not fair to insist that a particular "shade" of tickling isn't allowed here; after all, aren't we all here for the same reason?

Thank you, that other comment was one of the most ignorant comments I have received. I try to make videos for everyone, and though my m/m and f/gay male stuff entails only a very small percentage of my videos, I have tried to provide what members of TMF ask for, whether it is my preference or not. I only hope that ANYONE who visits the forum can find exactly what he or she is looking for.

Nice going

Please post f/m only!

M/M it's gay stuff and it's not welcome here!

Thanks

Tica THE F/M KING

For every single step folks on this forum take in accepting pansexual tickling, along comes someone with a stupid comment like this to help set it two steps back.

Man, get over it. We gays are going to be able to eventually marry anywhere, and men will tickle men and enjoy it. Case closed. Open your mind or pack up and move to a dictatorial country. Jeez.

A note for ticalasacca_em

I don't see the title 'owner of the TMF' or 'Admin of the TMF' under your name.

I'll thank you not to speak for us.

All forms of tickling (M/M, M/F, F/M, F/F) are welcome here. None are excluded.

Continue to make homophobic posts and you will be removed from the forum.

Myriads

A little aside for ticalasacca

By the way, I just thought that I'd throw this in, while I'm at it:

I've just visited your blog, and noticed that it hasn't been updated since February 2007 (yes, I speak Italian) -- whereas Tickle Abuse's site is updated MUCH more regularly.

If you want to be so narrow, why don't you post some NEW f/m stuff ON THIS BOARD?

Lets keep this constructive people. Kudos to Tickle Abuse for the /m channel and all the new content.

Mod edit: Don't quote the GR violation! Now you get a demerit also.

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along, lol! I probably won't film many more m/m videos, but I have gay male friends in the community and I have made every other type of tickling except for m/m until a few months ago and I don't want anyone to feel excluded when they visit my website or clips4sale stores. I will continue to do f/gaymale, and will continue to point out that yes, a gay male is being tickled. It may not seem important to have m/m on my site at all, but I imagine some insecure young or any age gay man, who may have the difficulty dealing with his sexuality on top of trying to get others to accept his tickling fetish. That is a lot for someone to deal with and make other people realize that it is ok and normal. So you know what, someone may visit my site and say "damn, thank you tickleabuse for making it ok to be gay and love tickling."

True, my site is mostly f/f and beginning in a week a lot more f/m, but I want everyone to feel at home when the visit my site. Homophobes: stay away, I dont want your business. We all deserve to enjoy tickling in the fashion we like.

That's the spirit...

I second that. We're all here to enjoy ourselves -- no demeaning stuff. As long as we're all focused on the same thing, we get along!

Haters should STFU! I dont get the whole "Oh no...the f'n sky is falling and the world has stopped turning because I saw some tickling material out of my area of preference" sentiment that is all over this page!

It's f'n tickling, dudes! We're lucky to be seeing any of it! Remember the days before TMF, clips4sale, and the internet, when we used to have to rent the movie "Sirens" from blockbuster and burn out our VCRs while watching 3 seconds worth of girl/girl tickling in slow motion every time we wanted to bust a n*t!!!

I've seen other posters utterly lambasted for not putting disclaimers giving the type of tickling featured on their clips 600 times in 600 different languages! Its ridiculous. The tickling community has become so spoiled in such a short period of time!

Much love to the producers of tickling clips that allow us to watch their clips. Here's to the TMF video clip section being drama free!!!

I've seen other posters utterly lambasted for not putting disclaimers giving the type of tickling featured on their clips 600 times in 600 different languages! Its ridiculous. The tickling community has become so spoiled in such a short period of time!

Much love to the producers of tickling clips that allow us to watch their clips. Here's to the TMF video clip section being drama free!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I too thank every contributor to the forum, thankfully we all have TMF, our home away from home.

I am a straight, female and I joined! Obviously, there are a lot of us that support you and DO NOT agree with that ignorant comment!

Hey Tommy,

I certainly hope you continue to do M/M stuff. Especially an idea that you told me about once of pairing up a straight guy and a gay guy and filming them each way: straight on gay, and then the revenge. That could be very interesting.

You get such amazingly hot and ticklish guys for your F/M stuff too, but it's nice to have a producer of videos out there who caters to everybody and does it so well.

I've been very grateful to the moderators here, as I post updates about my M/M site (although I feature drawings and I've only posted in the artwork section) and I've never gotten any discrimination about my content. I try not to overdo my presence here, as I know my audience is in the minority in these forums.

Ultimately, tickling is about laughing and having fun, and we should all remember that.

Achilles
www.achillesheelart.com

how about some f/hetro male?

there's not much point to homosexual f/m. there's no ..romance, if you will.
you may as well just make it f/f in that case.
please, how about some hetro f/m.

steve

I am going to make a f/straight male channel as well, it is the majority of the /m content I have.

Thanks so much for this channel, TA. I've purchased many of your clips, and I love the m/m ones. Thanks again!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back