• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M seeks F in or around Halifax, Nova Scotia

sttklr

TMF Regular
My name is Mike, I'm 22 and currently living around the Halifax, NS area. I'm looking for a female who wouldn't mind getting to know me and possibly joining up with me for some tickle fun.

I prefer to be a tickler, but I could always try being a ticklee under the right circumstances.

Not looking for sex necessarily. Just for someone I wouldn't mind getting to know and sharing my fetish with. I don't know too many people in the area as I've just moved here from the U.S. which is partly my motivation for doing this.

I understand that no one is going to want to just meet up somewhere and then be tied up and/or tickled by someone they don't know. I figure we'll exchange emails and/or talk on MSN or whatever IM for a while so that we both get an idea of who the other is. Then, when the time is right, we'll meet and talk face-to-face.

I would prefer someone close to my own age, but I'm not ruling anyone out. The only rule is that you have to legal.

So if there's a female out there in the Halifax area looking to get to know a fellow ticklephile, then by all means, send me a PM and we can get in contact.

:)

The situation as it seems dude, is that there's a few guys in the area and that's about it. My only contribution to the forums up until now was concerning something along these lines. From what little I've seen is that there are a few slightly interested women (at most), but I have yet to see anything pan out. If you have any luck getting ahold of anyone, drop me a pm, as I'm honestly just curious if there's anybody in the miniscule tickling community around here that we don't know about.

Hear that Nova Scotians? Roll call time, make sure to say hi:wavingguy

Hey, I was contacted by a young lady (19) a while back from just outside the city. I'm close to 40 so ...

Anyhow she was very nice and interested in all aspects of tickling, I dropped her an email to alert her to this post, who knows maybe you'll hear from her soon.

Good luck

Phil

It'd definitely be nice if some more girls came on here. It's too bad really. I was talking to one from here a while back, but for some reason, she stopped coming on MSN and yada yada. Nothing came of it.

Halifax sucks for this stuff it seems.

Don't be discouraged. Just means we have to spread the tickling bug to as many as we can. ;)

Hell...I'd even be willing to drive as far as New Brunswick. :p Though, I don't think I'd have much luck there either.

Willing to go to NB? Now that's dedication!! lol :rolleyes:

Things around here every once in a while seem like there's gonna be a breakthrough and then everybody falls off the map. We have the HRM triangle goin' on around here or something :s

Sure am dedicated! Have to suck 'em in from somewhere. Might as well start with the surrounding provinces. :p NB isn't too far a drive for me considering I drove 30 hours straight through half a continent to get here in the first place. And my car gets surprisingly good mileage on the highway. ;)

Might consider PEI or NL too, but someone has to actually express interest in me going that far. :p

As said before, there are a few lady lees around, but they are definitely scarce. I do know one that is interested in experimenting with it, but is not that ticklish. Havent' seen her in about a year and have only had 2 e-mails with her in that time.

As an older guy (I'm over 50) I've pretty much accepted the fact that I probably wont ever be meeting up with any others for tickling around here. That's life and I accept it. :eek:

Though, to be honest, I would happily settle for just chatting with a female lee. From anywhere. Preferably an older one, though any (legal) aged one would be OK.

Hell, bottom line is that I would love to chat with anyone, male, female, lee, ler, for that matter. :)

Cheers for now!:wavingguy

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back