• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mad magazine artist Jack Davis dies at 91.

My brother and I also used to read it in the 60's....then we quit for some odd reason. Always see it on the newsstands at the grocery store - always tempted to buy one to see how good it is today. RIP Mr. Davis - you need not worry anymore.

I was a subscriber to Mad magazine as a child in the 1950's and into 1960's. I loved it all, including Jack Davis' work.
Rest In Peace, Mr. Davis.

Very sorry to hear about this. I had begun reading MAD in the late 50's,... much to the consternation of some of my friends' parents,.. and decades later I was fortunate enough to get a couple of pieces in the magazine. It's been an institution for satire, and Jack Davis was a huge part of that. - RIP, Jack.

Wow! Mad was also read and appreciated in Europe. RIP...

Mad Magazine was my go-to source for satire when I was a kid.

Jack Davis' art complemented the writing like nothing else, save that of fellow artist Don Martin.

Mad Magazine was my go-to source for satire when I was a kid.

Jack Davis' art complemented the writing like nothing else, save that of fellow artist Don Martin.

Bill Gaines oversaw a rare collection of geniuses in those days. We will never see the likes of it again..

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back