• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madison Rivers from tickling-post.com ?

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
To any of you who have purchased and watched Madison Rivers being tickled ... can you write a review when you get time?

Madison Rivers review

I actually purchased two of her clips. Madison Rivers 4 and Madison Rivers 6.

Let me start with MR 6. I bought the clip mainly because of the position in which she was bound. I loved how she was standing and stretched out with that beautiful stomach exposed for torture. And let me say, he stomach is one of the best I've ever seen. Its perfect. I am a tummy guy so I am biased but its the main reason I bought both clips. Anyway, in MR 6, most of the tickling is underarms/ribs. I have no problem with this, but the camera seemed to zoom in on her face and chest for the majority of the clip. I would have liked it much better if the camera was still zoomed out so you could see her entire upper body and I could see her stomach convulsing from the laughter. Her stomach was the main reason I bought the clip and it really isn't tickled much and isn't even on cam much.

For MR 4, she is bound on her back in the traditional position. Again, her body looks amazing and her stomach looks perfect. But again, there is a portion of the clip that zooms on her face as the TIW is tickling other areas. You can't tell where he's tickling. But for belly fans, there is plenty of tummy tickling in this clip. Light tickles along with more intense tickles. I am not really a fan of Madison's laugh at all, but her body makes up for it.

I actually purchased two of her clips. Madison Rivers 4 and Madison Rivers 6.

Let me start with MR 6. I bought the clip mainly because of the position in which she was bound. I loved how she was standing and stretched out with that beautiful stomach exposed for torture. And let me say, he stomach is one of the best I've ever seen. Its perfect. I am a tummy guy so I am biased but its the main reason I bought both clips. Anyway, in MR 6, most of the tickling is underarms/ribs. I have no problem with this, but the camera seemed to zoom in on her face and chest for the majority of the clip. I would have liked it much better if the camera was still zoomed out so you could see her entire upper body and I could see her stomach convulsing from the laughter. Her stomach was the main reason I bought the clip and it really isn't tickled much and isn't even on cam much.

For MR 4, she is bound on her back in the traditional position. Again, her body looks amazing and her stomach looks perfect. But again, there is a portion of the clip that zooms on her face as the TIW is tickling other areas. You can't tell where he's tickling. But for belly fans, there is plenty of tummy tickling in this clip. Light tickles along with more intense tickles. I am not really a fan of Madison's laugh at all, but her body makes up for it.

Thanks man. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It was interesting to see it from your perspective.

btw: what has happend to her?! can't see new clips of her...

but she was soooooo hottttttttt

:(

Last edited:
I do not know if you found her through Model Mayhem, or craigslist, and possibly she has had her fill of doing any type of fetish modeling, but from what I can see about the free posts that you put up with her, you focused way too much on her face. She is very cute and very ticklish. Legitimately ticklish. A hard thing to find in models, as you know. So to have the opportunity to have a legitimately ticklish girl who is also cute, was a golden opportunity to make some real fine videos. I thank you for your postings. However, in my humble opinion, the videos were well under par from what they should have been with her. If you can get her back, which I know is difficult usually, shooting excellent candidate to do some type of feet in stocks type of videos, where the camera allows the entire action to be seen. I think it would be financially rewarding for you to do so. And of course she gets her payday. If she still feels so inclined, of course. if you do get her back, it would be good to post a clip, so that everyone knows you did make more videos, of higher quality, with her. Again in my humble opinion, and respectfully stated.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back