• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MAGGS #2 is here!! New e-comic release 7/12/11

MTJpub

Verified
MAGGS #2
Written By Colin
Art By Rocio Zucchi

She's transcendentally cool. She's the hippest girl who ever lived. She's incredibly ticklish!

Well... one out of three ain't bad...

Everybody's favorite ticklish Goth-girl is back for a second dose of adventure! Maggs and her pals are invited to a party thrown by a wildly eccentric director. Maggs is hoping that this will finally be her entry into the world of glamour and fame, but the champagne is flowing, and before you know it, her mischievous house-mates have turned the affair into a tickling free-for-all! The director now has an inspiration for this next film: a tickle-torture horror epic starring none other than Maggs and her friends and there's no better time to start rehearsals!

Colin and Rochio Zucchi are at it again with their follow-up to the wildly popular Maggs series. Maggs is a heroine who will tickle you to death...if she's not tickled to death first!

Item Features

* 12 Full Color Pages +Cover!
* 50+ Comic Panels!
* f/f and m/f tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the Cover and a preview page of the comic featuring it's transition from rough to finished work...

Attachments

• Maggs02_Cover.jpg
    Maggs02_Cover.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 103
When I logged on to see that Maggs 2 was released my first reaction was HOLY SHIT, MUST BUY NOW! ... so I bought it right away and I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! Not as much tickling as the first one in the overall scheme but I really enjoyed the story of Maggs 2 over the overall "character intros" of the first Maggs. I think Maggs 2 shows that you don't necessarily have to have "a million-and-one" panels dedicated to tickling to have a great comic - sometimes the right background story and setting can make all the difference.

My compliments to the story wizard Colin and to the fantastic artist Rocio Zucchi - Maggs 2 is another MUST OWN GEM!

I ventured getting it without asking my usual question. Looks like I won a little this time.

I like the bellybutton panel, but there isn't any actual tickling. Really it's more of a tease than anything else. However, like I said, it's good.

In my mind, a good bellybutton tickling scene is only two panels. First is hovering above the bellybutton right before the tickling (like in this issue), and the second is the actual tickling with whatever is doing the tickling wiggling inside (or on if she has an outie) her button. Of course the more panels and f/f characters involved, the better the scene. That's just my view though.

Anyway, thanks for this comic. I really like the quality and style of it. It reminds me of "Tammi the Tickle Witch".

I didn't think anything could be better than Maggs #1...

...Apparently I was wrong...

Because Maggs #2 is pure hilarious wonderment!

I really love how Maggs, this goth gal trying to be cool, keeps getting into these situations in which she's publicly tickled silly. And the variety in this comic is also pretty awesome. So many cute gals to be tickled. A feast for the eye balls.

Rocio once again did a fantabulous job on the art. Seriously - she is super talented.

And Colin's script is fall down funny. I especially loved the commentary by the directors assistant. So damn hilarious.

And lastly - kudos to you, Jim. Maggs is yet another awesome idea on your part and a fantastic series. I know how much work goes into creating a project like this, and you make it look really easy. Thanks for continuing to make amazing projects like Maggs possible.

Woo - this comic is totally worth picking up.

The Deeto

Thanks, everybody! I think Rocio Z did an amazing job bringing Maggs and her friends to life. I don't know how it is I keep getting teamed up with such fantastic artists. Lord knows it ain't clean living. :)

LOL! I love those things I encounter like the hunky ler dealing with “digits.” How clever! Those little things can psyche up my reading eyes with a frolic smack or what, not to mention how it has been matched by such an exceptional (manga-ish)ART execution.

Maggs is absolutely a must-have if you are still having second thoughts of it. Colin and Rocio is such a dynamic team.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back