• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic audience/f feet

I don't know if those feet are real through the whole trick, but at the beginning (and I think the end) they are. And man, I would love to put a girl in there and never let her out haha. Great find. Thanks for posting it.

I would say they are real throughout the performance.

The trick itself seems straightforward enough.
The model lies back, filling the hollowed out compartment down in the table.
She's basically sitting, with legs folded to her chest, knees under her chin.
If you check closely, wrist position would indicate she's actually sitting in a folded position.

The tickling was also rather protracted.
All in all, a compelling performance.
Thanks for sharing!

:D

Oi Papi, congrats on your latest vids, btw.

:)

Tickling starts at 4:00. Very cool. thats the first time I have ever seen them bring audience members onstage and let them have a tickle.

this clip is a magic challenge between two italian magicians. The first one plays with his head, the second with his own assistant. There is loud music but no tickling!
Are you sure the link is right?

What is everybody talking about? Can anybody see that clip? It says, it's no longer available, isn't it!

the clip is totally available. tickling it's the only thing not available, cause there is nothing about it!

Haha, I love the way she wiggles her feet up and down the whole time.

The link works fine. Copy the entire link, paste it into the address bar and then arrow over to the space and remove it.

I love the magic stuff. Great find! Definitely real feet throughout.

The link is right.
It works, if you copy, paste and remove the space properly.

The clips does have tickling in it.
Maybe you skipped over it.
Thrice.

Feet are real.
They don't usually let audience near the model, when using fake feet.

The performance is a loosely based on some classic sawing tricks, merged into one.
The two-part Zaney Blaney sawing trick, which allowed audience on-stage and required two models.
The three-part cut-the-model-in-the-middle trick, which employed one model but didn't allow anybody on-stage.
The mis-made/zig-zag girl trick, using shifting boxes, and a contortionist model.

The important twist in this performance is: feet belong to the model on-stage, and they let audience touch her.
She never leaves the box.
They never hide the box either, so they can't switch her feet for fake ones, or from the secondary model.
The box is larger than it looks.
The model is actually sitting in a hollowed out compartment.
It looks like she's been shrunk.
She just shifts around.
Watch closely, you'll get how she's actually positioned.

I checked for a higher quality rendition of the trick.
Apparently, the magician put a trimmed down clip from the show itself and called it a day.

It should be better to write the title of the clip. So we can easily find it to youtube. If you keep on wrinting KZR123456789_ABCDEFGHJZZWWFK there will be always somebody finding nothing!

It should be better to write the title of the clip. So we can easily find it to youtube. If you keep on wrinting KZR123456789_ABCDEFGHJZZWWFK there will be always somebody finding nothing!
I don't know the name of the clip.
I hope someone has it, I really want to see this clip!

I know this is an old clip but did anyone save it, it's not available on youtube anymore

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back