• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Touch Productions - NEW - Jessica's First Time

Any chance to repost this in any other format? My android doesn't have flash player.

Always admired what you did.
That's so cool to see a new work of yours.

Best wishes from tickletherapists :)

Hahah I really enjoyed these previews! I'm fairly new here so I need to make time to watch more clips. I was grinning the entire time!!! GLEE
Thank you :)

So happy to see your back! I'm a huge fan of amateur lee's and your old work was top notch.

The legend is back. I remember Jeff's work was the first exposure I ever encountered with this type of fetish material. Mad Respect!

Welcome Back Legend.

Oh HELL yeah! Love that ticklish belly.

Welcome back to producing, Jeff. This is awesome news for the community.

Good times.

B

Nice clip thanks for sharing. She is extremely ticklish you can tell. My kind of lady....LOL

The legend is back. I remember Jeff's work was the first exposure I ever encountered with this type of fetish material. Mad Respect!

Welcome Back Legend.

Oh HELL yeah! Love that ticklish belly.

Welcome back to producing, Jeff. This is awesome news for the community.

Good times.

B

Unbelievable! Jeff's back!! :hungry:

Welcome back, sir. Yours was the first clip store I ever came across. I salute you for introducing me to this world. Peace.

Yes! Great news for the tickling world. It's been too long.

Well, my God, the dead has arisen. Quite fitting, since it was Easter yesterday. Welcome back, Jeff!

Always admired what you did.
That's so cool to see a new work of yours.

Best wishes from tickletherapists :)

Great Stuff Jeff..thanks for posting!:)

glad your producing again! she seems to have a pretty ticklish belly!

Hahah I really enjoyed these previews! I'm fairly new here so I need to make time to watch more clips. I was grinning the entire time!!! GLEE
Thank you :)

very nice

So happy to see your back! I'm a huge fan of amateur lee's and your old work was top notch.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I'm very appreciative, and humbled to even be remembered as a video producer after all this time :)

The Master/Davinci of our fetish, Has returned! Welcome back Jeff! Can we get some clips via VHS for nostalgia's sake? :)

Not if you held a gun to my head. Hauling VHS tapes to the post office and waiting in that line is no way to make a living. :)

Jeff,

I remember seeing the images for MTP videos posted on the newsgroups for the very first time... I was absolutely blown away!

MTP personified the ticklish girl next door with gals like Mary, Jacki, and Farra, to name just a few I can recall from memory! Looking over your MTP Classic Clips store brings the memories flooding back with such greats as Bridget, Dita, Ashley and Courtney!

The previews for Jessica's First Time look great and I just have to say...

It's nice having you and MTP back my friend!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks Jim. It's hard to believe that we've been running our businesses for over 15 years when you think back to those early days and talks.

Jeffrey,

You were one of the very few producers I've ever bought from whose product I was never, ever disappointed in. Also a geniunely nice guy and the only producer I've ever met in person. I owe you a very large steak dinner if I ever get out your way again. I'll even bring m&m's for Mondy.

;)

Jason

Thanks Jason. :) That was a great day and a great conversation in Vegas that time.

Any chance to repost this in any other format? My android doesn't have flash player.

clips4sale makes those previews so I cant redo the format, but I am planning to produce a full length clip of this and when I do, I'll produce a full length sample that will be in regular video format.

Sorry to be OT but do you have the clip where ashley is tickled on the bed by 2 guys? or just more ashley / yasmine in general :D

Sorry to be OT but do you have the clip where ashley is tickled on the bed by 2 guys? or just more ashley / yasmine in general :D

Unfortunately not, everything I have with Ashley is up there on the classic clips site, and yasmine only ever made the one clip.

Wow, Jessica is awesome! Such a cute lee. PLEASE tell me you guys tickle her belly button?? Hmm, and how about a Jessica belly button/tickling clip next...:cool:

Wow Jeff Im really pleased to see you are back making clips again good luck! :)

Great work Jeff. Hope to see more new clips soon.

Jeff, I am...I mean words cannot...I mean....this is really awesome! Very exciting~!

I'm a little late here, but I would also like to say how excited I am that Jeff is back with MTP. I almost didn't believe it when I saw that there were new videos.
These were among the first clips I was exposed to back in the day when I first started visiting the site, and will forever hold a big place in my history.
So glad to have you back producing.

Edit-Looking back at the classic clips, Farra was one of my favorites.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back