• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maid a Mistake visits Club Ivories, F/f, Multiple F/F

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
So, I didn't realize it's been 2.5 years since I first teased a crossover between my Maid a Mistake and Club Ivories series. I'd been working on it off and on since then in between other stories but here it is. I'll also link to the previous installments in both series.

Maid a Mistake series
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264800-Maid-a-mistake-F-F
Part 2:http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?264987-Maid-a-mistake-2-debt-collection-F-F
Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265057-Maid-a-mistake-3-Meeting-the-gang-F-F
Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?265399-Maid-a-mistake-4-The-tournament-F-F
Mexican Mischief standalone: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283272-Maid-a-mistake-Mexican-mischief-F-F-(sexual)
Not so ordinary day, direct tie in to the crossover: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?290404-Maid-a-Mistake-Not-so-ordinary-day-F-F

Club Ivories series
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?280596-Club-Ivorires-a-subsidiary-of-the-Tickle-Shoppe
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...es-part-2-Tickling-Tanya-s-fancy-multiple-f-f

In giant letters, the name of Club Ivories was hard to miss. Julia wanted to know what fresh hell might await her inside.

It’d been a week since she’d worked at Macy’s house, and tickle tortured afterwards by her temporary boss and her friends Wendy and Cari.

The 20-year-old blonde was dressed in a revealing blue halter top which showed off her DDs accompanied by tight blue jeans. This was by request of Macy, who wore a red t-shirt and jeans like Julia’s and looked every bit as ravishing despite being nearly double in age as her companion.

The duo walked into the club, met by the club’s owner Alex. Like the other two women, the curvy brunette wore skin tight blue jeans and an Ace of Base band shirt.

“I’m so happy you could join us this evening,” Alex greeted the women, sizing up what each had to offer. She was not disappointed by either after getting a glimpse of their busts. “Your fees for tonight are 100% paid for by Mistress Mae so feel free to enjoy yourselves.”

Macy grinned knowing what kind of debauchery she could force Julia into tonight, and the younger woman knew and didn’t mind much. She too had plans of her own.

“Before you enter I do need you both to sign our confidentiality agreement and waiver,” Alex said handing over papers which both Macy and Julia quickly signed. “Now, as you surely read you are now obligated to follow all rules and commands given by myself or other staff while in the club.”

“What?” Macy yelped, not realizing what she just literally signed up for.

Julia simply giggled, knowing this was part of her plan.

“Oh yes my dear,” Alex continued. “And first order of business is both of you must surrender any footwear you possess.”

Julia and Macy removed their shoes and socks, handing them over to Alex.

“As for you,” looking at Macy. “For not reading our rules properly I’m imposing our top tax. I need your t-shirt too please.”

Reluctantly, Macy slipped off her shirt revealing a lacy red bra and magnificent pair of DDDs as her chestnut hair cascaded down her chest.

Alex smiled as she took her top, knowing such a tax didn’t exist but wanting to have some extra fun.

“Enjoy yourselves,” was the last words Alex said before the duo ventured into the club together.

“Where to first?” Julia inquisited eagerly.

“Not sure, let’s look around a bit,” replied Macy, unaware of the cameras on the ceiling zooming into hers and Julia’s bobbing breasts.

They stumbled upon a room where two women were blindfolded in separate soundproof rooms, their arms raised above their heads and legs stretched out while sitting on the floor.

Both women were average build, completely naked with the dark-haired woman in the room on the left having a slightly bigger bust of likely Cs compared to the brunette with Bs in the room on the right.

Macy and Julia looked on in horror as the brunette’s feet were being furiously brushed while the dark-haired woman’s underarms were feathered wildly. Through a special speaker in the hallway they listened in on the torment.

Each woman faced a monitor which described where they’d be tickled next. What made it fun to watch was they were under the assumption they were picking the spots in the other room when in reality they were tickling themselves but unable to see from the blindfold.

A five minute delay between when they pick the spots and get tickled, coupled with their torture, kept them from connecting the dots.

For several minutes Macy and Julia watched the women get tortured by mechanical hands and/or implements of ticklish destruction.

They were interrupted when Alex came down the hallway, smiling.

“Glad you two enjoy our new devious game,” Alex said continuing to smile. “It was the brainchild of one of our new scenario designers. Would you like to meet her?”

Not sure how to respond Macy and Julia only nodded before being led to a control room further down the corridor. Walking in the room was a busty redhead in a lab coat, tinkering with a helmet of sorts.

Unaware as to her guests arrival, she continued working until Alex walked behind her and goosed her sides.

“Eeek,” the woman shrieked. “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming.”

“It’s more fun to come unannounced Roxie,” replied Alex to the redheaded woman. “I have friends who are interested in your work.”

When Roxie turned to greet Julia and Macy, it was obvious the designer wasn’t wearing anything underneath her lab coat, her ample bosom bouncing as she shook their hands. As did their own, so it was a great joy to watch for Alex.

“My techs created this contraption for me, would one of you please put it on?” Roxie asked, handing over a strange looking helmet.

Neither Julia nor Macy put it on, so Alex decided Macy would get the honors.

“Oh God, what does this do,” Macy said nervously.

“I’m just going to ask you a simple question dear, and do your best to answer me,” Roxie began. “Where should I tickle you.”

Macy remained quiet, but thought to herself anywhere but her armpits. Suddenly the helmet whirred to life and on a monitor, armpits flashed.

“Ooo your underarms will do nicely,” Roxie replied, digging her nails into Macy’s hollows.

“Hahahahahahahha wait I didn’t say anything,” Macy cried out while trying to dodge the tickling.

“What tool would you like me to use,” Roxie asked next, with electric toothbrush flashing on the monitor.

Macy merely screamed when she heard the buzzing sound of the brush turning on, and when it touched her armpits she began desperately thrashing about.

“Hehe, I’m glad my mind reading helmet is such a hit,” Roxie giggled as Julia looked on in horror. “It’s impossible to stop your brain from immediately thinking the one thing you’re trying to avoid.”

The tickling ceased but both Roxie and Alex beamed with pride while Macy and Julia were terrified.

“This is just a prototype but with these strapped to a client’s head in an automated room, they’ll essentially tickle themselves in the worst possible spots for hours,” Alex said.

“Would you both like me to join you for a minute on your tour,” Roxie asked.

“That would be wonderful because I have some business to attend to,” Alex replied. “Please show them around while I’m gone.”

With that Roxie took over as Macy and Julia’s guide, taking them to a large room with a group of five women. Inside the room were three sets of cuffs attached to the wall.

“Oooo this is one of my favorites,” Roxie said. “All five know they could be chosen at random to either be tickled by or tickle the other women in the room.”

Julia noticed all five were no smaller than DDs yet remained fully clothed, for now at least. Feeling adventurous Julia asked if they should enter and see what happens.

“That’s a great idea!” Roxie responded. “Let’s all go in.”

“Uh, I think I’m good,” Macy squeaked.

“Nonsense,” Roxie said. “I say come with us or you can test out my helmet with me for the weekend.”

Macy reluctantly agreed, following Roxie and Julia into the room.

“Hello ladies, mind if we join you?” Julia asked politely.

A redhead with what appeared to be EEs by the stretching of her shirt responded, after looking at the newcomers bust sizes.

“Of course not, the more the merrier,” she grinned. “We were just about to be given our instructions as to who gets tickled.”

Suddenly a screened flashed, which made Macy turn white as a ghost – bras get cuffed.

Julia and Roxie were both wearing outfits sans bras, so they simply smiled. All five women also smiled as they lifted their tops to show their bare breasts.

Noticing she was the only one with a bra on, Macy bolted for the door before being grabbed by two of the women and dragged to the wall.

“Naughty, naughty,” cooed the redhead. “We musn’t let our toy escape.”

Roxie and Julia watched as the five other women in the room cuffed Macy to the wall while removing her bra, leaving her breasts free for exploration.

It didn’t take a degree in mathematics to determine there will still two sets of cuffs, so it wasn’t over, Julia thought.

Next to flash on the screen was this --- shortest gets cuffed.

The remaining seven women lined up in order from tallest to shortest. Julia, at just 5-7, was nervous as all hell.

The redheaded leader of the five women began eying Julia up, focusing on her tits but thankfully it turned out Roxie was just a bit shorter.

“You’re saved, for now,” the redhead cooed.

Julia knew she was lucky, since of the three companions she was the only one not cuffed to the wall. And she was so far in the best position as both Macy and Roxie were being worked over by four of the five women.

Macy had one woman tickling her feet while another was digging her nails in her hollows while Roxie’s breasts were getting double barreled attention, her lab coat laying on the floor.

Just then a loud beeping sounded followed by words on a screen --- Ticklers choice.

The redheaded leader smiled, grabbing Julia’s arm to lead her to the wall.

Being a strong boss though can have consequences.

“HAHHAH NOTAHAAHAH SOHAHAHAH FAHAHAHHAST,” Roxie managed to eek out.

Turn out it was majority rules and the redheads lackeys had a score to settle.

“Wait!!!!!,” she screamed as the boss was cuffed to the ceiling after being stripped naked.

In no time at all any thoughts she had of escape were quickly dismissed as her ample bosom was given plenty of attention by two of the four former yes-women with another tickling her underarms.

The final woman, a blonde with DDs who had removed her top much to Julia’s delight, spoke up.

“If you take off your top I’ll let you pick between the redhead and scaredy cat,” she said with a wink.

Roxie thought to herself she wouldn’t mind seeing what the maid could do as a tickler, even if it was first hand knowledge. Macy on the other hand preferred a random face to someone personally inclined to torture her.

Knowing she wanted to give Macy a good tickling Julia didn’t hesitate to take the blonde up on the offer, removing her halter top and dropping it to the floor.

“There is just one more thing though,” the blonde grinned, sending Julia’s heart to her stomach. “Since you’re not officially a member of our group we’ll give you a choice. Allow us all to take turns tickling you gently one at a time while you tickle scaredy cat or we’ll all gang up on you and leave your friends and our boss for dessert.”

It occurred to Julia her options weren’t that great so she chose the former.

“I hope you’re worth the trouble,” Julia smiled at Macy although it was more the smile a lion gives a gazelle before dining on it.

The maid started small, goosing her former temporary employer’s sides and enjoyed seeing the giggles pour out.

Julia waited for her own tickling to begin but saw the four women now evenly distributed between Roxie and the boss. They were each lost in ticklish agony as it appeared it was foot tickling time for the pair with an ankle
locked by a woman each and 10 fingers per foot.

This was a calculated move by the blonde to add some juicy enjoyment out of Julia. She knew the anticipation of knowing you’ll be tickled can sometimes be worse than the tickling itself. As second in command, none of the
other three women would begin tickling Julia until she got first crack.

Every breeze of air on her bare upperbody sent tingles of Julia’s spine not knowing when a set of tickling fingers would make contact. In the meantime, she moved her fingers into Macy’s smooth hollows.

“I’m so glad you organized our trip here Macy,” Julia taunted her friend. “Tickling you is so much fun.”

Macy let out a hearty laugh from both the tickling and from seeing the blonde move up behind Julia. Finally, Macy thought, she might get a slight reprieve if Julia was distracted.

Just when she’d forgotten about her deal with the devil, Julia felt a pair of hands firmly squish her breasts from behind.

“Time to pay up my dear,” the blonde cooed in her ear. “I do hope these are as ticklish as they are big.”

Unfortunately for Julia, they were.

She lost concentration at several points while tickling Macy from the assault on her bare breasts. The room was further awash with laughter when Julia’s cackles joined the cacophony.

Despite their own torment, Roxie and the redheaded boss did enjoy seeing Julia squirm around at the hands of the blonde. Specifically, the scenario generator was flustered thinking about getting her own hands on Julia for
some extensive “research”.

Julia wasn’t so sure she made the right decision with the one-on-one attention from different women with different interests making it tough to torture Macy. One minute she’d have her screaming while skittering her nails on the sides of Macy’s breasts only to have the same done to her back.

The worst was when her ample cleavage was bouncing up and down as her left leg was bent backwards at one point to be tickled forcing her to hop around. Not a single sound was heard for that 10-minute stretch besides her own laughter as even the three other ticklers stopped paying attention to Roxie and their boss to watch.

After an hour or more of the tickle roulette a horn buzzed and the session had ended, with Alex at the door waiting for everyone to exit. The club’s owner had been watching the whole ordeal on a monitor in her office enjoying it privately, in more ways than one.

Before heading back to her lab, Roxie invited both Julia and Macy to stop by anytime they wanted to test out her inventions. The buxom scientist didn’t even bother getting her lab coat and walked back topless, enjoying the cool air on her sweat-soaked body.

“I’m glad you could join a session personally,” Alex grinned at her new half-naked friends. “We take pride in offering a unique experience at Club Ivories.”

The two women left the club shortly thereafter wondering if they’d ever return.

Last edited:
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back