• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

I think that bftlvr is correct about the scene you're describing is probably the one from The Last Precinct TV show. I don't recall ever seeing such a scene in the Mission Impossible tv series.

jugglertx

I think that bftlvr is correct about the scene you're describing is probably the one from The Last Precinct TV show. I don't recall ever seeing such a scene in the Mission Impossible tv series.

jugglertx

"The Last Precinct" scene is on this thread, you just have to go look for it, I would say it's probably on one of the first few pages....and when you find it, you must thank none other than jugglertx himself, who first gave me that clip in the late 90s! So it's come full circle, eh Juggler? Lol!

PS: Thanks TKLiverpool! And, as always, thanks for The Beatles! And Echo & The Bunnymen! ;) Also that amazing clip YOU just posted, oh my god, the greatest.

Last edited:
A couple of more "reality TV" clips.....an America's Top Model clip, and something from French TV 2005. Thanks to the original posters of these clips.

Attachments

• America_s_Next_Top_Model.mp4
    914.5 KB
  • frenchtv- reality show (2005).wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 589
There is another America's Next Top Model clip from season 1 episode 13 if it can be found.

Doesn't matter how old she is now though does it? She's a child in the clip and if it had been posted here previously then it would've been removed.

Has anyone got the clip of a young girl tickling the feet of a young actress with a feather while the young actress reads a magazine on an outdoor lounge? The young actress has blonde hair, probably early 20s and constantly pulls her foot away, telling the young girl to stop it...

Doesn't matter how old she is now though does it? She's a child in the clip and if it had been posted here previously then it would've been removed.
There are post on here of Bella Thorne and Victoria Justice that happen at 16 and were post when they were 18 and they were not removed.

Lets not have a fight guys I just heard about the clip and ask about it. I didn't even Scarjo was acting at that age or what the movie was about.

The guy was just asking about a clip of a now 32 year old woman and it has been post on the site before calm down. There are post on here of Bella Thorne and Victoria Justice that happen at 16 and were post when they were 18 and they were not removed.

Tim, you've got 5 posts to your name. THIS is what brings you out of the shadows? Not thanks, not "hey, great clip", just "why can't I see children get tickled on the TMF?"

Where did you see me post Victoria Justice or Bella Thorne clips on this thread? The rules of the Forum are no minors. If someone else posted them, and they got through, what does that have to do with me? I'm observing the rules, is that ok with you Tim? Tim34, who apparently has a yen for the underage clips? Sorry I can't help you!

Hey, Tim, contribute something to the Forum and then complain, ok? I just posted something like 15 clips, that's the only thing you can summon up?

Myway, my apologies, at least I'll post the ScarJo clip from the Woody Allen movie, ok? At least a little tickle talk from Scarjo, that's the best I can do. Believe me, I wish we had more! Maybe one day!

Last edited:
Meanwhile....here's a couple of more.....

Jennifer O'Dell gets tickled, both in mp4 and wmv.

And Courtney Thorne Smith gets tickled in some sitcom.....wmv only.

Attachments

• jennifer oDell clip.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • jennifer oDell clip.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 529
  • Courtney Thorne Smith TK.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 641
A bunch of Home Shopping and QVC clips......

Attachments

• QVCticklishfeet.wmv
    957.5 KB · Views: 715
  • qvc claire7_11_02_full.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 616
  • QVC claireUKtklmentionFF.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 627
  • QVC Margaret Dabbs 4 Piece Discovery Collection(2).wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 712
  • qvcuk.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 594
And some HSN. This first one here, was available as a bad quality clip, but here's the full sequence in great quality. After that, there's another sequence that I don't think has tickling, but it's the same gorgeous, ticklish model....;)
http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/3yWRFhGA/file.html

And a few more attached.

Attachments

• hsn.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 576
  • HSN_selftickle0-1.wmv
    616.5 KB · Views: 393
  • hsntk2.wmv.mp4
    2.5 MB
"The Last Precinct" scene is on this thread, you just have to go look for it, I would say it's probably on one of the first few pages....and when you find it, you must thank none other than jugglertx himself, who first gave me that clip in the late 90s! So it's come full circle, eh Juggler? Lol!

Wow, Red, it just doesn't seem that long ago, but it was. Ah, those were the good old days, when many of the mainstream tickling clips were first being posted. I'd personally like to see the whole scene from The Last Precinct, hopefully one that's better quality than the one still floating around.

Still not amazing quality, but the scene is longer.
www.youtube.com /watch?v=uz5kg_Gt9kA
Credit to the original poster.
Remove the space after com

Wow, Red, it just doesn't seem that long ago, but it was. Ah, those were the good old days, when many of the mainstream tickling clips were first being posted. I'd personally like to see the whole scene from The Last Precinct, hopefully one that's better quality than the one still floating around.

Still not amazing quality, but the scene is longer.
www.youtube.com /watch?v=uz5kg_Gt9kA
Credit to the original poster.
Remove the space after com

If anyone deserves to have his wish granted, it's JugglerTx! Thanks Chew2uk!

Now let's kick off with some soap opera clips....here's a foot tickle from "All My Children", january 2010. Later that season, there would be an even greater foot tickle (see Chrishell Strause clip below)

Attachments

• AllMyChildren 1-19-10_x264.mp4
    3.5 MB
Last edited:
These were the Days of Our Lives......;)

Attachments

• Days of our Lives- shawn & mimi 3.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 275
  • Days of our Lives- shawn & belle, college (9.02) (henshuu).wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 274
  • Days of Our Lives Hope_tickled_on_Days.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 318
  • Days of our Lives- shawn & mimi 2.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 263
  • Days of our Lives- Shawn & Mimi.wmv
    2.4 MB · Views: 336
Some more soap opera ticklings.....

Attachments

• Bold & the Beautiful- nick & bridget 2.03.05 (hq henshuu).wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 259
  • DaysOfOurLives_quick_tickle.wmv
    341.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Days of our Lives- Nicole 4.15.08.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 296
  • soapopera.wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 281
  • soapticklishneck.wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 208

Attachments

• GeneralHosp.rm
    834.9 KB · Views: 224
  • General Hospital- emily & zander (5.03) (henshuu).wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 397
  • General Hospital- nikolas & gia (posuto).wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 325
  • General Hospital- elizabeth & lucky.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 332
  • port_charles ft.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 343
Last edited:
I don't think i ever heard about MIP having a tickle scene. The one you're describing sounds like The Last Precinct show and is on the forum somewhere and possibly on Youtube.
Oh I know about The Last Precinct tickle scene, I love that one but I remember reading on one of the Mainstream lists on here that there was a magic box scene in the Mission Impossible series, a lady in the box was tickled by the magician and someone else, I've always wanted to see it since I read about it

I can't remember what the TV show was called, but it was british. They get three women in the street, put them in stocks, and then a dog comes and licks dog food off their feet. Anybody still happen to have this clip?

I can't remember what the TV show was called, but it was british. They get three women in the street, put them in stocks, and then a dog comes and licks dog food off their feet. Anybody still happen to have this clip?

I know I don't have that one, sorry Tellurium.

The mision Impossible scene is from the 2nd instalment a few years after the first few seasons. Different cast. Will track it down. Not the best scene as quite short

Edit: It is season 1 episode 8 "The Pawn". Starts about 8 mins in. Can't download it but have the Gorilla vid link I can DM people.

The mision Impossible scene is from the 2nd instalment a few years after the first few seasons. Different cast. Will track it down. Not the best scene as quite short

Edit: It is season 1 episode 8 "The Pawn". Starts about 8 mins in. Can't download it but have the Gorilla vid link I can DM people.

yeah, give the link, that would be fine, maybe I, or someone else, can snag it. I know i've never seen it!

In the meantime, here's another Big Brother clip (divided into 3 parts) that was posted back in March (i believe) and that I forgot to include with the batch I posted earlier this week.

Attachments

• BBpedicure-24 min_001.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 452
  • BBpedicure-24 min_002.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 324
  • BBpedicure-24 min_003.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 286
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back