• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Jenima Kahn's barefeet.

GuldenVleugel

TMF Master
Mainstream: Jemima Kahn's barefeet.

I got this from Dag Allemaal (Flemish television magazine, full of gossips about everything). I'll translate the Dutch for you one time, if another Dutch speaker isn't before me.

Attachments

• Jenima Kahn.jpg
    Jenima Kahn.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:
Decided to translate it right away.

Hugh Grant wants to give up everything for Jemima Khan.

An amourous Hugh Grant (44) is about to give up his carreer to give his relationship with Jemima Khan a real chance of existance. The actor, who is enjoying from a romantic trip with Jemima at the swimming pool at an hotel in Beverly Hills, ignored the promotion campaign of his newest illustration "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason". If it would depend on him, wouldn't he even make a film anymore. Hugh believes that his media attention isn't able to exist together with his happy family life. To choose love above your work is indeed a lot easier when you allready have millions of euros (in his case dollars :p) on your bank account. The thirty million euros that the "Four Weddings and a Funeral"-star the last years has earned, is by all means enough to lead a life of leisure.

It may have holes, for English isn't my mother tongue and you cannot literally translate two different languages; how close they even are together.

Last edited:
Let's see,........either Jemima is that nasty syrup for pancakes, or it's one of those stupid religious people I chased off my porch for passing pamphlets!

Meow!

Luckycat said:
Let's see,........either Jemima is that nasty syrup for pancakes, or it's one of those stupid religious people I chased off my porch for passing pamphlets!

Meow!

LoL. I know I know. But I have send at least one mainstream pic on these boards, so people can't view me as being a cheap lazy bastard I actually really am. ;)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back